Time to GO BIG OR GO HOME!

#11Green_BeretsPosted 9/17/2013 7:56:49 AM
No offense, but I do a lot of stupid stuff, but even I'm not that stupid. XG4Legend has an average kill ratio of 27 kills and 4 deaths every match he is in. He is skilled with ballistics and energy, and nearly impossible to kill with the explosives due to the Light Armor and Explosive Focus he uses. I wouldn't suggest this. It's suicide.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 Wii Friend code: 0090 1754 8443
#12The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/17/2013 3:13:55 PM
Green_Berets posted...
No offense, but I do a lot of stupid stuff, but even I'm not that stupid. XG4Legend has an average kill ratio of 27 kills and 4 deaths every match he is in. He is skilled with ballistics and energy, and nearly impossible to kill with the explosives due to the Light Armor and Explosive Focus he uses. I wouldn't suggest this. It's suicide.

I would do it, but I only have the weekends to play, and that is a BIG waste of time.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#13The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 3:35:06 PM
Green_Berets posted...

This doesnt mean im afraid to try, and im not intimidated, sure i have a good chance at losing. And i have found i have been getting to his weak spots lately.

I know he is a very respected player, but im going to give it a shot and not coward away.
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517
#14The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/17/2013 3:39:25 PM
The21stgun posted...
Green_Berets posted...

This doesnt mean im afraid to try, and im not intimidated, sure i have a good chance at losing. And i have found i have been getting to his weak spots lately.

I know he is a very respected player, but im going to give it a shot and not coward away.

Well, saix could 1v1 XG4.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#15Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/17/2013 3:42:43 PM
Green_Berets posted...

And u have an estimated ratio of 7464534263746273 bunnyhops and 5575825642 smaw n00b tactics while playing the game, and u call him the stupid one.
#16xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/17/2013 3:52:32 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Well, saix could 1v1 XG4.

Saix uses double ballistics. XG4 uses explosive focus. If XG4 were to somehow be inspired to use ballistics double too, all h*** would break loose. My vote is for XG.
#17xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/17/2013 3:54:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18Green_BeretsPosted 9/18/2013 7:37:11 AM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
Green_Berets posted...

And u have an estimated ratio of 7464534263746273 bunnyhops and 5575825642 smaw n00b tactics while playing the game, and u call him the stupid one.

I still don't get why people are so game-raging over SMAW usage. Sure, you may think it's annoying, but you have to remind yourself it is part of the game. No matter what you say it is going to be used. And guess what, is this suppose to intimidate me? No, because I'm not some newb, that can't think of a way to rise to the challenge to find a way to kill me.
I didn't call him stupid, I called what he is thinking stupid. Besides, SMAW newb tactics? Don't make me laugh. I don't use SMAW to kill close range unless I have to. I kill campers with an iron fist. So, don't take your rage online and get Explosive Focus.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 Wii Friend code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow.
#19hc-valkiriaPosted 9/18/2013 7:57:27 AM
Green_Berets posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
Green_Berets posted...

I still don't get why people are so game-raging over SMAW usage. Sure, you may think it's annoying, but you have to remind yourself it is part of the game. No matter what you say it is going to be used. And guess what, is this suppose to intimidate me? No, because I'm not some newb, that can't think of a way to rise to the challenge to find a way to kill me.
I didn't call him stupid, I called what he is thinking stupid. Besides, SMAW newb tactics? Don't make me laugh. I don't use SMAW to kill close range unless I have to. I kill campers with an iron fist. So, don't take your rage online and get Explosive Focus.

It has a very wide blast radius. Its like firing a shooting grenade. Even with explosive focus, smaw almost takes out a guy at full health which puts him at usp killing range. U don't even have to aim perfectly cuz of its range. Whereas a usp user needs to aim precisely multiple times to kill. So u tell me why people wouldnt hate it with a passion.
#20Toho2Posted 9/18/2013 11:16:41 AM
Green_Berets posted...

It's unbalanced with everything else in the game, so it doesn't fit in. So my point of calling you a Smaw hoarder is still valid.
---
-God save America.-