Strategies

#1Green_BeretsPosted 9/17/2013 8:08:30 AM
Thought I would create a topic for people to tell what they do to keep their team on top and how they do it. This way, you can help other people out on how they can do the same for their team.

For me, I make sure that I pay attention to my radar at all costs. No matter what, my eye is fixed precisely on the radar to give me a heads up of who is where. Another thing I like to do is draw back when I am wounded, unlike others who keep fighting and recover while reloading. I like to throw a frag to make sure they keep their distance.

Always make sure you reload after each kill no longer how many are around you. You never know what suit upgrade they are using this time and if you have only two rounds left, you better hope for a lucky shot.

Also, make sure you capture control points. If there is a Stealther, the control point will give you a warning that someone is headed your way.

Charging in an area to save your best player is futile. Unless you are sure you will survive, don't. It will keep your team at an advantage.

Always remember, to check for those PR snipers. They may take time to tune, but they are still deadly. Keep moving in an unpredictable pattern. Moving straight will get you killed.

Those are a few for now. Hope you can use them.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 Wii Friend code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow.
#2MindesynPosted 9/17/2013 9:32:17 AM
I'd be a fool to disclose any team based strategies from LC
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#3zPsychPosted 9/17/2013 12:31:42 PM
shoot things

dodge things
---
C2: basi & [VR]basi
#4B05S_BrennanPosted 9/17/2013 12:37:37 PM
zPsych posted...
shoot things

dodge things

---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#5_SignalPosted 9/17/2013 12:50:04 PM
I agree with most of what you've said, but not with automatically reloading after a kill. This is a bad habit that I've gotten into myself, and I'm trying to break it.

I'm pretty sure that when you're reloading that you're not sprinting as fast, and sometimes it's better to be able to evade than to make a stand with your team mates, particularly if they're in the process of being overwhelmed anyway. It's tough to turn the tide in that situation, and maybe better to regroup after the next spawn.

The other piece of advice I can offer is to stick with a team mate. Don't get caught alone, unless of course you're a sniper, or the other team is going crazy with explosives. Then it's better to not get caught in a cluster.

Just my two cents worth.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#6The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/17/2013 2:59:16 PM
5P4RK3Y, BL1TZ, D33PFRR13R, KIA, W4SP N4ST, AND Phantom all you need to know.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#7night42marePosted 9/17/2013 3:38:36 PM
Only reload if ur low. With scar if u got 12 left ur fine. If 5 reload. Always have a one shot kill, for deadly smaws carbis or pr's. Always have a close range. Always have explosive proof or heavy armor. Neat trick. Hide around corners with spas for suprise kills. If ur surrounded and out of ammo, switch to secondary.
---
" in order to gain respect respect must be mutual." ~sensei ron bledsoe
Hey im deathspirit and am new.
#81PefrogPosted 9/17/2013 5:39:31 PM
When battling against me, turn your back. :P
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.