I'm going solo

#11DerppopotamusPosted 9/17/2013 5:10:06 PM
LigersRule posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Dude the second season will be epic like a hurricane. Now lets see who gets that reference.

Either you're talking about part 2 of the series (Alfheim) which sucks, or you're talking about a revival, which isn't happening.

Sword Art ends after 25 episodes. Episode 15-25 are mediocre at best, and 11-13 are just weird. The first 10 episodes and the 14th are the only quality episodes there are. If you're just watching it now on Adult Swim, prepare to be disappointed.

SAO was recently translated to english, so he's probably just now seeing it.
---
I wish I were a bird.
#12hc-valkiriaPosted 9/17/2013 5:16:44 PM
LigersRule posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
That's alright, I'd probably still be solo if I hadn't have become the BPB leader person. I understand. c: I still want to play with you, though.

Says the person who hasn't been solo in months...

hc-valkiria posted...
Dude the second season will be epic like a hurricane. Now lets see who gets that reference.

Either you're talking about part 2 of the series (Alfheim) which sucks, or you're talking about a revival, which isn't happening.

Sword Art ends after 25 episodes. Episode 15-25 are mediocre at best, and 11-13 are just weird. The first 10 episodes and the 14th are the only quality episodes there are. If you're just watching it now on Adult Swim, prepare to be disappointed.

I watched it in the japanese version months ago. It doesn't end at 25. The entire first season is based on two games. There will indeed be a season two.
#131PefrogPosted 9/17/2013 5:29:58 PM
I thought you were B05S^Zoo a few months back.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#14LigersRulePosted 9/17/2013 5:39:44 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
I watched it in the japanese version months ago. It doesn't end at 25. The entire first season is based on two games. There will indeed be a season two.

Me too. And it isn't being made. They aren't making an Anime of the 3rd and 4th games. The anime is over.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#15hc-valkiriaPosted 9/17/2013 5:44:54 PM
LigersRule posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Me too. And it isn't being made. They aren't making an Anime of the 3rd and 4th games. The anime is over.

ugh that sucks...
#16zPsychPosted 9/17/2013 6:56:57 PM
LigersRule posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
That's alright, I'd probably still be solo if I hadn't have become the BPB leader person. I understand. c: I still want to play with you, though.

Says the person who hasn't been solo in months...

hc-valkiria posted...

He was talking about 'post-alfheim' sao
---
C2: basi & [VR]basi
#17xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/17/2013 7:00:16 PM
QuintenB96 posted...
But if you guys ever need a spot in a clan war then I'll join but I won't be a part of the clan. So yeah that's it.

So.... your a mercenary for temporary hire? I like your style! ;)
#18QuintenB96(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 7:30:45 PM
1Pefrog posted...
I thought you were B05S^Zoo a few months back.

I was
---
Conduit 2: 1378-9546-3057
#19QuintenB96(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 7:31:33 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
QuintenB96 posted...
But if you guys ever need a spot in a clan war then I'll join but I won't be a part of the clan. So yeah that's it.

So.... your a mercenary for temporary hire? I like your style! ;)

Lmao
---
Conduit 2: 1378-9546-3057