Its the right thing to do.

#11hc-valkiriaPosted 9/18/2013 3:49:56 PM
Mindesyn posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
we can't afford to lose players, and we can't afford to have an unhealthy community.

Sometimes losing certain players makes the community healthier. I know I can think of one or two most wouldnt mind seeing leave.

I agree. Its a balance of considerations.
#12CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 4:20:49 PM
Mindesyn posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
we can't afford to lose players, and we can't afford to have an unhealthy community.

Sometimes losing certain players makes the community healthier. I know I can think of one or two most wouldnt mind seeing leave.

Actually, I have to agree there.

One of the easiest traps for self run forums and other communities to fall into is the idea that they can't ban anybody, or serve out strict punishment, because they can't afford to lose those members.

But I think that more goes for stuff like Hazing, harassing, trolling, cheating, and whatnot, and not so much for people who make stupid posts, or who do stupid things out of ignorance.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#13The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/18/2013 6:21:58 PM
I tried to let him in- but Derpy insisted not. But he let Green_Berets in- and gabe in. I can see why WAR3N is upset. But now we are the whiniest clan according to him- after he got done whining about it. Do not know where we are going as BPB refusing to let people in. MAYBE it could change him. But, no- that is not a "risk" Derpy is worth taking. Might as well kick me out too- I complain at times. Yet you let me stay. I think it has something to do with WAR3N. I would let him in in a heartbeat. Guess that is not happening. Now he is leaving- what a great way to go- being denied by a clan that lets "everybody" in. Don't we sound friendly- do we?

~Venonat T.T
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#14MindesynPosted 9/18/2013 6:38:36 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Don't we sound friendly

Geez Veno, you act like Derpy doesnt know what he's doing, this was a guy that was nominated by not only the ex-leader, but me. Derpy is one of our clan leaders in [LC] he runs the CS:GO division. He knows what makes a clan work and what doesn't. We turned down players for [LC] we turned down our friends in [LC] just because you get along with PRTV doesnt mean he will be a good fit in the clan. If the guy cant take rejection, and neither can you, I pity both of you. Rejection in games, and life is part of human interaction.

You can always leave if it bothers you that much. Would rather you stay, but you seem to remain constantly vocal about this.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#15DerppopotamusPosted 9/18/2013 6:40:48 PM
I was originally planning on letting him in a couple days after I originally told him No. But after the PM I got back from him, and trying to force his way into the team. It would be really hard for me to let him join.

Sorry mang. :s War3n made his decision to reply the way he did. Not sure what he expected.
---
I wish I were a bird.
#16LigersRulePosted 9/18/2013 6:43:45 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

That post sounds like a VERY private matter between you and Derps. Why are you making this a(n even more) public affair?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#17_SignalPosted 9/18/2013 6:46:50 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
I tried to let him in- but Derpy insisted not. But he let Green_Berets in- and gabe in. I can see why WAR3N is upset. But now we are the whiniest clan according to him- after he got done whining about it. Do not know where we are going as BPB refusing to let people in. MAYBE it could change him. But, no- that is not a "risk" Derpy is worth taking. Might as well kick me out too- I complain at times. Yet you let me stay. I think it has something to do with WAR3N. I would let him in in a heartbeat. Guess that is not happening. Now he is leaving- what a great way to go- being denied by a clan that lets "everybody" in. Don't we sound friendly- do we?

~Venonat T.T

First of all, you're definitely not the whiniest clan.

You guys are just having growing pains. You grew pretty quickly in a short time and now you just have to figure out the dynamics of the group.

Second, it's fine if people leave because they want to, and I've always wished them well when they said their goodbyes. It's an entirely different matter if the person is made to feel like they don't belong or feel like they're being bullied into leaving.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#18xXAISPXxPosted 9/18/2013 8:08:15 PM
_Signal posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

~Venonat T.T

You guys are just having growing pains.

I laughed.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#19xXAISPXxPosted 9/18/2013 8:12:19 PM
You are clan less. You appeal to the clan leader to join his/her clan. You were accepted. Congratulations, you are now in a clan.

It's simple people.
---
#20xXAISPXxPosted 9/18/2013 8:13:11 PM
It's only not simple when details are emphasized through problems occurring between individuals.
---