Its the right thing to do.

#21Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/19/2013 1:58:06 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Also, I'm disappointed with Gabe.
Weren't you JUST in a situation like this?

I would expect a "I gots your back broski" instead of making a thread and publicly calling TPRTV a nuisance.

perhaps you where a little more controlled when it was you, but lets not forget that you also caused a kerfuffle.

I dont treat others like crap, if i do say so myself. I would support him, but being a jerk has concequences. Also, I just dont think it is right for the group. Remember, valks accused me of lack of skill in a clan war, but i supported TPRTV in the fact that he was skilled. Also, i was kicked without the majority of HC's consent, the majority of BPB clearly was against the decision to let him in.
#22xXAISPXxPosted 9/19/2013 2:17:24 PM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

I would expect a "I gots your back broski" instead of making a thread and publicly calling TPRTV a nuisance.

perhaps you where a little more controlled when it was you, but lets not forget that you also caused a kerfuffle.

Remember, valks accused me of lack of skill in a clan war

I don't believe you (shocked sarcasm).
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#23CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 2:43:31 PM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

I dont treat others like crap, if i do say so myself.

I never said that :o
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#24xXKrissXxPosted 9/19/2013 2:59:40 PM
Mindesyn posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
we can't afford to lose players, and we can't afford to have an unhealthy community.

Sometimes losing certain players makes the community healthier. I know I can think of one or two most wouldnt mind seeing leave.

Zeus?

Falcon?
---
"stone and bricks not a Prison make, Nor iron bars for a cage"
#25hc-valkiriaPosted 9/19/2013 3:17:59 PM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

I dont treat others like crap, if i do say so myself. I would support him, but being a jerk has concequences. Also, I just dont think it is right for the group. Remember, valks accused me of lack of skill in a clan war, but i supported TPRTV in the fact that he was skilled. Also, i was kicked without the majority of HC's consent, the majority of BPB clearly was against the decision to let him in.

It wasn't really because of lack of skill. Rather synergy. Btw its good to see gabe is staying in c2. And i agree that gabe doesnt treat people like crap. The whole issue here is emotional synergy, not skill
#26Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/19/2013 3:18:16 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Remember, valks accused me of lack of skill in a clan war

I don't believe you (shocked sarcasm).

What im saying is skill isnt a reason to kick someone or not allow you in, it can help u get into clans. But besides skill, how u treat people is the other half of what BPB is looking for, and if you will fit in.
#27Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/19/2013 3:24:22 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

I dont treat others like crap, if i do say so myself.

I never said that :o

I never said u did, im just stating things to take into consideration when u say i was "in the same situation" and that i should support him.
#28CmoIsDaNam3Posted 9/19/2013 3:29:42 PM
He can VR if he wants to. :)
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#29old_man_mossyPosted 9/19/2013 3:49:03 PM
Sorry chain...what you are proposing is the game equivalent of communism. May as well give out universal 1st places for everyone on battle ladder.

They declined him, he defied it, then lied to anyone not in the know. False representation is a thing people sue over in the real world.

Gotta agree with Jaye here...if that's how he's acting he should shove off with all the other toxic elements, such as hackers, alts who manipulate, glitchers, etc.

Sorry TPTV....but your behavior is assenine. Should you correct it feel free to join Left*Overs but as it stands.....you messed up. Apologies are in order (and Derps is one of the kinder souls I know. This conversation is just odd, like I don't have all the details...but wrong is wrong)
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#30xXAISPXxPosted 9/19/2013 4:27:34 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Sorry chain...what you are proposing is the game equivalent of communism. May as well give out universal 1st places for everyone on battle ladder.

They declined him, he defied it, then lied to anyone not in the know. False representation is a thing people sue over in the real world.

Gotta agree with Jaye here...if that's how he's acting he should shove off with all the other toxic elements, such as hackers, alts who manipulate, glitchers, etc.

Sorry TPTV....but your behavior is assenine. Should you correct it feel free to join Left*Overs but as it stands.....you messed up. Apologies are in order (and Derps is one of the kinder souls I know. This conversation is just odd, like I don't have all the details...but wrong is wrong)

I laughed, and agreed.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal