Something in C2 which bothers me

#1_SignalPosted 9/18/2013 5:51:22 PM
Why did they make the car in Streets Prime have a steering wheel when you can't see it from the outside?

And, now that I'm thinking about it, did it seem like KG left sort of abruptly?

I mean, I know that she had been talking about retiring for a while, but she usually spoke of it as something in the offing, not imminent.

Is it just my imagination, or did she leave suddenly?
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#2LigersRulePosted 9/18/2013 5:53:18 PM
_Signal posted...

You DO realize that it's September, right? And Khmer Graduated HS in May/June. Meaning she's an Asian starting her Freshman year of college. I don't blame her for prioritizing her future over this hellhole.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#3CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 9/18/2013 5:53:31 PM
Uhhhh...

I thought she was pretty much gone by the time she left.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#4CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 9/18/2013 5:55:33 PM
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...

You DO realize that it's September, right? And Khmer Graduated HS in May/June. Meaning she's an Asian starting her Freshman year of college. I don't blame her for prioritizing her future over this hellhole.

Its more of a divot than a hole.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#5MindesynPosted 9/18/2013 5:56:19 PM
Khmer didnt leave abruptly, as she said this was a long time coming, summer of 2012 is when she lost interest in the game and the board, she merely stuck around for the few friends she had here, not that we have made a way for all her friends to talk to her in one place, she no longer needs to be here as Lig pointed out, in a hell hole.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#6_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 6:18:32 PM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...

I don't blame her for anything either, so we have that in common, but I don't know what "hellhole" you're talking about.

Please do me a favor the next time you talk to her and tell her I said hello and that I miss her.

---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#7MindesynPosted 9/18/2013 6:24:51 PM
_Signal posted...
Please do me a favor the next time you talk to her and tell her I said hello and that I miss her.

Sorry cant do that old girl. Also what does her being asian have to do with it? Asians take school seriously. Thats what Lig meant.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#81PefrogPosted 9/18/2013 6:38:36 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Also what does her being asian have to do with it? Asians take school seriously. Thats what Lig meant.

First of all, Asia is a large continent with many varying types of people. No way that you can say that all Asians take school seriously. Some don't even go to school at all - are they serious about school? Second, Khmer is not Asian. She is United Statesian (I hate saying American because it could mean the whole hemisphere). She has Asian heritage (although my memory thinks she said Ethiopian) just as I have European heritage.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#9PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/18/2013 6:46:07 PM
This place sucks
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#10FF5ommerPosted 9/18/2013 6:47:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]