1Pefrog posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
For the record, my heart is full of love for each and every one of <3

You better not.

:(

It just sounded gross.

I said my heart not my hard lololol
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#32LigersRulePosted 9/18/2013 8:22:36 PM
1Pefrog posted...
I guess I don't joke about stereotypes because I know that some people don't like it. I have a lot of characteristics about me that I don't care if people joke about, but when someone says how easy a teacher's job is I defend it in a non-joking manner.

Again, I'm sorry if my coping mechanism that stops me from killing myself made you feel uncomfortable. I'm not sorry I made a joke, though, because if I didn't, something around me would be broken right now.

If you have such trouble with my humor, then feel free to block me. But I can't stop without serious repercussions to my well-being. So please get off my back.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#33MindesynPosted 9/18/2013 8:26:01 PM
Dug you seem to have a chip on your shoulder all of a sudden. Something you want to let out? If not, put it back in.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#34xXAISPXxPosted 9/18/2013 8:26:35 PM
LigersRule posted...
1Pefrog posted...
I guess I don't joke about stereotypes because I know that some people don't like it. I have a lot of characteristics about me that I don't care if people joke about, but when someone says how easy a teacher's job is I defend it in a non-joking manner.

Again, I'm sorry if my coping mechanism that stops me from killing myself made you feel uncomfortable. I'm not sorry I made a joke, though, because if I didn't, something around me would be broken right now.

If you have such trouble with my humor, then feel free to block me. But I can't stop without serious repercussions to my well-being. So please get off my back.

Why must this happen to our lovely board, lord?
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#35xXAISPXxPosted 9/18/2013 8:28:00 PM(edited)
Dug, can you explain the psychology of teachers giving students a crap load of homework on ridiculous due dates?
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal