Something in C2 which bothers me

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Something in C2 which bothers me

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#31
1Pefrog posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
1Pefrog posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
For the record, my heart is full of love for each and every one of <3

You better not.

:(

It just sounded gross.

I said my heart not my hard lololol
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
3 years ago#32
1Pefrog posted...
I guess I don't joke about stereotypes because I know that some people don't like it. I have a lot of characteristics about me that I don't care if people joke about, but when someone says how easy a teacher's job is I defend it in a non-joking manner.

Again, I'm sorry if my coping mechanism that stops me from killing myself made you feel uncomfortable. I'm not sorry I made a joke, though, because if I didn't, something around me would be broken right now.

If you have such trouble with my humor, then feel free to block me. But I can't stop without serious repercussions to my well-being. So please get off my back.
*Insert 25 wit here*

User Info: Mindesyn

Mindesyn
3 years ago#33
Dug you seem to have a chip on your shoulder all of a sudden. Something you want to let out? If not, put it back in.
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#34
LigersRule posted...
1Pefrog posted...
I guess I don't joke about stereotypes because I know that some people don't like it. I have a lot of characteristics about me that I don't care if people joke about, but when someone says how easy a teacher's job is I defend it in a non-joking manner.

Again, I'm sorry if my coping mechanism that stops me from killing myself made you feel uncomfortable. I'm not sorry I made a joke, though, because if I didn't, something around me would be broken right now.

If you have such trouble with my humor, then feel free to block me. But I can't stop without serious repercussions to my well-being. So please get off my back.

Why must this happen to our lovely board, lord?
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#35
Dug, can you explain the psychology of teachers giving students a crap load of homework on ridiculous due dates?
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Something in C2 which bothers me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived