IM SO CONFUSED!!!!! (HC orFLAME)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. IM SO CONFUSED!!!!! (HC orFLAME)

User Info: xXKrissXx

xXKrissXx
3 years ago#1
I dont know witch one!!!! Because I canceled on HC the first time then I said no to them then yes.Then XG wants me in FLAME (he said he would give me 5$ AND a PS4) But if I say yes to FLAME then valks is probably going to be ticked. :(
"stone and bricks not a Prison make, Nor iron bars for a cage"

User Info: B05S_P4G

B05S_P4G
3 years ago#2
Technically, neither needs players. Each has a surplus, last I checked. I highly doubt XG4 is planning on giving you a PS4, or even 5 dollars. And either way, it's your choice. The best way to go about joining a clan, in my opinion, is to simply contact the leader(s) of the clan(s) of your choosing in private.
3011-0210-9706
Iron Horse

User Info: Silly_Squirl_G

Silly_Squirl_G
3 years ago#3
B05S_P4G posted...
Technically, neither needs players. Each has a surplus, last I checked. I highly doubt XG4 is planning on giving you a PS4, or even 5 dollars. And either way, it's your choice. The best way to go about joining a clan, in my opinion, is to simply contact the leader(s) of the clan(s) of your choosing in private.

Very good idea, i agree. BTW I would love to have u in BPB

User Info: Green_Berets

Green_Berets
3 years ago#4
You might as well give him your address and identity number if you think he is going to give you that.
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?

User Info: Mindesyn

Mindesyn
3 years ago#5
If you pick FLAME and Valks gets mad, you have your first war!
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet

User Info: Loremas1861

Loremas1861
3 years ago#6
Mindesyn posted...
If you pick FLAME and Valks gets mad, you have your first war!

10lols
"Ches is Chesus Crist" - My hell-bent father

User Info: Toho2

Toho2
3 years ago#7
xXKrissXx posted...
I dont know witch one!!!! Because I canceled on HC the first time then I said no to them then yes.Then XG wants me in FLAME (he said he would give me 5$ AND a PS4) But if I say yes to FLAME then valks is probably going to be ticked. :(

HC needs more players. FLAME doesn't.
-God save America.-

User Info: Silly_Squirl_G

Silly_Squirl_G
3 years ago#8
Toho2 posted...
xXKrissXx posted...

HC is fine, they just got a new guy anyways. BPB needs members, because we are rebuilding an empire of bipolar bears!

User Info: Loremas1861

Loremas1861
3 years ago#9
Toho2 posted...
xXKrissXx posted...

What for? You already have so many that you struggle to get everyone in your clan to play. That's part of the reason Peggie4Games left
"Ches is Chesus Crist" - My hell-bent father

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
3 years ago#10
According to the list of Clans, both FLAME and -HC- have 6 active members.

But -HC- does have 4 inactive members.
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. IM SO CONFUSED!!!!! (HC orFLAME)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived