IM SO CONFUSED!!!!! (HC orFLAME)

#1xXKrissXxPosted 9/19/2013 5:59:15 AM
I dont know witch one!!!! Because I canceled on HC the first time then I said no to them then yes.Then XG wants me in FLAME (he said he would give me 5$ AND a PS4) But if I say yes to FLAME then valks is probably going to be ticked. :(
---
"stone and bricks not a Prison make, Nor iron bars for a cage"
#2B05S_P4GPosted 9/19/2013 6:37:54 AM
Technically, neither needs players. Each has a surplus, last I checked. I highly doubt XG4 is planning on giving you a PS4, or even 5 dollars. And either way, it's your choice. The best way to go about joining a clan, in my opinion, is to simply contact the leader(s) of the clan(s) of your choosing in private.
---
3011-0210-9706
Iron Horse
#3Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/19/2013 7:26:55 AM
B05S_P4G posted...
Technically, neither needs players. Each has a surplus, last I checked. I highly doubt XG4 is planning on giving you a PS4, or even 5 dollars. And either way, it's your choice. The best way to go about joining a clan, in my opinion, is to simply contact the leader(s) of the clan(s) of your choosing in private.

Very good idea, i agree. BTW I would love to have u in BPB
#4Green_BeretsPosted 9/19/2013 7:48:15 AM
You might as well give him your address and identity number if you think he is going to give you that.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#5MindesynPosted 9/19/2013 10:46:44 AM
If you pick FLAME and Valks gets mad, you have your first war!
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#6Loremas1861Posted 9/19/2013 12:58:41 PM
Mindesyn posted...
If you pick FLAME and Valks gets mad, you have your first war!

10lols
---
"Ches is Chesus Crist" - My hell-bent father
#7Toho2Posted 9/19/2013 1:50:24 PM
xXKrissXx posted...
I dont know witch one!!!! Because I canceled on HC the first time then I said no to them then yes.Then XG wants me in FLAME (he said he would give me 5$ AND a PS4) But if I say yes to FLAME then valks is probably going to be ticked. :(

HC needs more players. FLAME doesn't.
---
-God save America.-
#8Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/19/2013 1:52:13 PM
Toho2 posted...
xXKrissXx posted...

HC is fine, they just got a new guy anyways. BPB needs members, because we are rebuilding an empire of bipolar bears!
#9Loremas1861Posted 9/19/2013 2:15:48 PM
Toho2 posted...
xXKrissXx posted...

What for? You already have so many that you struggle to get everyone in your clan to play. That's part of the reason Peggie4Games left
---
"Ches is Chesus Crist" - My hell-bent father
#10ThePrisoner06Posted 9/19/2013 2:32:52 PM
According to the list of Clans, both FLAME and -HC- have 6 active members.

But -HC- does have 4 inactive members.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg