Don't Know Why I Bother

#1Green_BeretsPosted 9/19/2013 7:04:45 AM
You know, I'm only a member of these forums for about one week and I'm already a little ticked off by the amount of hatred that cowards over the Internet commit to others. I'm officially calling it quits on this forum if one more person calls me a SMAW newb just because they can't use it or defend themselves from it.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#2xXKrissXxPosted 9/19/2013 7:09:23 AM
Green_Berets posted...
You know, I'm only a member of these forums for about one week and I'm already a little ticked off by the amount of hatred that cowards over the Internet commit to others. I'm officially calling it quits on this forum if one more person calls me a SMAW newb just because they can't use it or defend themselves from it.

True, but ive seen you use other weps....and your quite good with them. Plus I don't like the smaw, but it dosnt mean I call someone a n00b for using a smaw. Really the only reason people call smawers a n00b is because they get killed by someone.....come on who wouldnt get mad if they got killed over and over and its your specialty. ^_^
---
"stone and bricks not a Prison make, Nor iron bars for a cage"
#3CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 9/19/2013 8:00:30 AM
Most people can use it. I can't, but most can.

And most everyone can defend against it. Or they should be able to.

But, playing in games with too many smaw just really isn't any fun.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#4Loremas1861Posted 9/19/2013 11:59:23 AM
Since XG4, Gabe, Venonat, and others won't apologize for their rash behavior, I'll do it.

Sorry G_B for their hostility towards you. If it persists, you can always click on the "message detail" button on one of their posts and click the "Ignore this user" button.
---
"Ches is Chesus Crist" - My hell-bent father
#5hc-valkiriaPosted 9/19/2013 3:23:29 PM
Y do u keep thinking we called u a newb? None of us said u suck with smaw. We said using the smaw is a noob tactic in itself. Yes, its part of the game, but hvs obviously didn't customize the game to be perfectly balanced for competitive play. Hvs didn't ban explosive focus or other popular bans nor did they ban the smaw.
#6CmoIsDaNam3Posted 9/19/2013 3:27:13 PM
Its still annoying, besides, you should be using other weapons anyway...
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#7Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/19/2013 3:31:11 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
Since XG4, Gabe, Venonat, and others won't apologize for their rash behavior, I'll do it.

Sorry G_B for their hostility towards you. If it persists, you can always click on the "message detail" button on one of their posts and click the "Ignore this user" button.

Loremas, please dont speak for me. I hate going into lobbies and seeing smaw rockets everywhere I look. If ur good with other weapons gb, then use them more often, and use smaw less. It also crashes my wii, and lags it up as well.
#8Loremas1861Posted 9/19/2013 3:49:25 PM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
Loremas1861 posted...

Loremas, please dont speak for me. I hate going into lobbies and seeing smaw rockets everywhere I look. If ur good with other weapons gb, then use them more often, and use smaw less. It also crashes my wii, and lags it up as well.

They bought the game, and deserve to play however the **** they want.
---
"Ches is Chesus Crist" - My hell-bent father
#9xXAISPXxPosted 9/19/2013 4:26:27 PM
People, how about we stop doing this? Ventus uses the SMAW more often than Green_Berets, but he's still cool.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#10hc-valkiriaPosted 9/19/2013 4:31:13 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
Loremas1861 posted...

They bought the game, and deserve to play however the **** they want.

That isnt the issue. Yes, people have the right to play how they want, but that right fades as they decide to join clan wars and play in organized competitive play. For example, people can use double explosive smaw all they want but not in clan matches.