Don't Know Why I Bother

#11xXAISPXxPosted 9/19/2013 4:40:03 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Loremas1861 posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
Loremas1861 posted...
Since XG4, Gabe, Venonat, and others won't apologize for their rash behavior, I'll do it.

Sorry G_B for their hostility towards you. If it persists, you can always click on the "message detail" button on one of their posts and click the "Ignore this user" button.

Loremas, please dont speak for me. I hate going into lobbies and seeing smaw rockets everywhere I look. If ur good with other weapons gb, then use them more often, and use smaw less. It also crashes my wii, and lags it up as well.

They bought the game, and deserve to play however the **** they want.

That isnt the issue. Yes, people have the right to play how they want, but that right fades as they decide to join clan wars and play in organized competitive play. For example, people can use double explosive smaw all they want but not in clan matches.

I see what you mean, and I somewhat agree.

People can play anyway they want, but hacking and glitching takes the fun away from people in the game, and that is unethical. If a certain weapon or perk is an agreed ban, then it should not be used in a clan battle.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#12DerppopotamusPosted 9/19/2013 5:42:05 PM
I read the topic as "why boner"
---
I wish I were a bird.
#13LigersRulePosted 9/19/2013 5:43:47 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
That isnt the issue. Yes, people have the right to play how they want, but that right fades as they decide to join clan wars and play in organized competitive play. For example, people can use double explosive smaw all they want but not in clan matches.

When has G_B EVER said he wanted to use the SMAW in clan wars? He's just a regular player (albeit one who uses unpopular weapons) who is playing the game he bought. No, you might not like the way he plays. But he has just as much a right to be on this board as anybody else.

@Green_Berets.. Dude, I'm not gonna call you anything, and I'm trying to word this in as friendly a way as possible... but this board has always hated the SMAW, still hates the SMAW, and always will hate the SMAW. People are always going to knock the SMAW, and knock the people who use it.

This leaves you three choices:
1.Leave the board and continue SMAWing.
2.Stay on the board and ignore all the people ragging on you.
3.Quit using the SMAW, and stay on the board as a well-liked member of this community.

This community isn't ever going to change. There will always be this hostility. Either you can drop it, as many other members have when they joined the board, or you can get used to the hostility. But the hostility won't go away, just it wouldn't be directed at you.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#14xXAISPXxPosted 9/19/2013 5:55:17 PM
Compacted to sentences, you're not a noob Green_Berets. We just despise the SMAW.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#15hc-valkiriaPosted 9/19/2013 6:32:39 PM
LigersRule posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

When has G_B EVER said he wanted to use the SMAW in clan wars? He's just a regular player (albeit one who uses unpopular weapons) who is playing the game he bought. No, you might not like the way he plays. But he has just as much a right to be on this board as anybody else.

@Green_Berets.. Dude, I'm not gonna call you anything, and I'm trying to word this in as friendly a way as possible... but this board has always hated the SMAW, still hates the SMAW, and always will hate the SMAW. People are always going to knock the SMAW, and knock the people who use it.

This leaves you three choices:
1.Leave the board and continue SMAWing.
2.Stay on the board and ignore all the people ragging on you.
3.Quit using the SMAW, and stay on the board as a well-liked member of this community.

This community isn't ever going to change. There will always be this hostility. Either you can drop it, as many other members have when they joined the board, or you can get used to the hostility. But the hostility won't go away, just it wouldn't be directed at you.

Perhaps I should rephrase my thoughts. I was using smaw as an example of when people need to change loadouts and such when they do clan battles and competitive play. I don't object to him to joining the board. i never encouraged him to leave. He has as much right as anybody else does to use his favorite weapon.
#161PefrogPosted 9/19/2013 6:40:53 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
I read the topic as "why boner"

don't
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#17DerppopotamusPosted 9/19/2013 6:42:03 PM
hc-valkiria posted...

He said he wouldn't use SMAW in Clan wars a while back. Not sure what you're going off about.
---
I wish I were a bird.
#18hc-valkiriaPosted 9/19/2013 6:48:48 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

He said he wouldn't use SMAW in Clan wars a while back. Not sure what you're going off about.

I was using smaw as an example. I know he decided to not use smaw in clan battle.
#19DerppopotamusPosted 9/19/2013 7:03:27 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/567/455/cec.gif

don't

Werps
---
I wish I were a bird.
#20Toho2Posted 9/19/2013 7:07:49 PM
If you invest yourself to a weapon that is unbalanced by everything else in the game, and that's really the only thing you use, that's sad. Sad that you could try to have used a gun that required skill, not aim and shoot tactics.
---
-God save America.-