- [G3]Lolx
- [G3]Razor
- [G3]Wasabee (5072-5409-4120)

Team KAS

- [KAS]Motina (1765-4826-9572)
- [KAS]Tytar
- [KAS]Tytar2
- [KAS]*

Maps: Pentagon, Crash Site, Whiteout or Streets.

Lock on: On
Radar: On

Bans: SMAW, Reverse Damage, Double Balistics, Double Energy, Double Explosives, Phase Rifle Tunning, Widow Turret.

Date: 9/27/13
Time: 6pm EST
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
LeThA169's day of shame>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqkJjPPirg
#13xXAISPXxPosted 9/22/2013 6:54:53 PM
kastastic posted...
We play for fun...

Hopefully that won't start something.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#14drophyghost(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 7:23:26 PM
Okay, but if the first or second match is too lagy well change to a 3 vs 3, otherwise it wont be fun =(

We may propose one more ban but were not sure yet... Ill talk about it with wasabee.

Oh. And we NEED to know who your last player is. My members refuse to fight against a "secret" player... (This is not just my opinion, Im just expressing the thoughts of my clanmates)

Everything else is okay.... (yes, you can host ^ ^)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#15kastasticPosted 9/22/2013 7:37:47 PM
drophyghost posted...
Okay, but if the first or second match is too lagy well change to a 3 vs 3, otherwise it wont be fun =(

Oh. And we NEED to know who your last player is. My members refuse to fight against a "secret" player... (This is not just my opinion, Im just expressing the thoughts of my clanmates)

Sure if it's too laggy than we do a 3 vs 3...
And I already posted the profile name of our 4th player.
[KAS]*
^This is a family member...If thats not enough than you can always "refuse to fight".

I guess the word "secret" may sound intimidating....what I really should have said is profile unknown at that time....this person could not decide on a clan name (yet) so she has decided to go with * .
---
#16drophyghost(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 7:50:41 PM
kastastic posted...
drophyghost posted...

Sure if it's too laggy than we do a 3 vs 3...
And I already posted the profile name of our 4th player.
[KAS]*
^This is a family member...If thats not enough than you can always "refuse to fight".

I guess the word "secret" may sound intimidating....what I really should have said is profile unknown at that time....this person could not decide on a clan name (yet) so she has decided to go with * .

Perfect ^ ^

Oh, and yeah, "secret" does sound intimidating hahaha
In my personal opinion, as long asi she is in your clan and doesnt dual-clan (or however you call that... you know, being in 2 clans at the time...) its ok

btw, were not trying to be rude or anything like that :s
If you took my first comment like that then, sorry 0//0
---
#17kastasticPosted 9/22/2013 9:11:59 PM
drophyghost posted...
kastastic posted...
drophyghost posted...

lol....lighten up and don't worry 'bout it, we never found it to be rude or were we bothered by anything you said in the least bit.....beleive me, I am very blunt and can apear to be rude to most but that is just me so if I was bothered I would have just told yuns to GFurselves :)

When we play it's for fun, we plan to lose every battle we are in so our only goal is to laugh and have fun & I don't mean that we try and lose either....expect to get kasquated ....< pass that on to your team members so they will not be offended. sry its our signature. :)
---
#18drophyghost(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 9:18:42 PM
kastastic posted...
drophyghost posted...
kastastic posted...
drophyghost posted...

lol....lighten up and don't worry 'bout it, we never found it to be rude or were we bothered by anything you said in the least bit.....beleive me, I am very blunt and can apear to be rude to most but that is just me so if I was bothered I would have just told yuns to GFurselves :)

When we play it's for fun, we plan to lose every battle we are in so our only goal is to laugh and have fun & I don't mean that we try and lose either....expect to get kasquated ....< pass that on to your team members so they will not be offended. sry its our signature. :)

Oh, I'm sort of relieved to hear that ^ ^

And yeah, our main goal is to have fun too ^ ^
We dont "plan to lose" but we if we do, we dont get upset, because its playing with friends and therefore, having tons of fun =)
---
#19xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/23/2013 5:53:30 AM
Can someone record please?
#20drophyghost(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 5:14:53 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
Can someone record please?

G3 doesnt have a member with a CC...
idk if Kas will record... (will you?)
If she doesnt I think I may try to record one match... But probably not, I get a bit distracted when Im recording and I usualy play infront of where the camera is so I dont think I will... (When I record I just move a bit to the right but I dont feel that comfortable like that (and I play even worse :s))
---