G3 vs KAS

#21kastasticPosted 9/23/2013 6:32:21 PM
drophyghost posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
Can someone record please?

G3 doesnīt have a member with a CC...
idk if Kas will record... (will you?)

I record every match I am in....you never know when that special moment will happen.
I'll upload the matches for yuns.
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
LeThA169's day of shame>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqkJjPPirg
#22drophyghost(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 6:34:33 PM
kastastic posted...
drophyghost posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
Can someone record please?

G3 doesnīt have a member with a CC...
idk if Kas will record... (will you?)

I record every match I am in....you never know when that special moment will happen.
I'll upload the matches for yuns.

Cool! :D
Thanks Kas! ^ ^
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#23xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/24/2013 5:53:34 AM
kastastic posted...

I record every match I am in....

Every match???!
#24WasabeePosted 9/24/2013 7:43:24 PM
BUMP***

Ok, so we got 1 last ban to add to the list.... *Drum Roll* Stealth :)

Please guys, although we want this to be fun, we want it to be fair and clean, so no hacking nor glitching, okay?

Finally, our we need to decide what you want for the 3rd map, streets or whiteout? if 3v3 we recommend streets, while if it is 4v4 we suggest whiteout :)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeellooooo People!" - Rage #VoteEvanz
#25drophyghost(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 7:47:27 PM
Wasabee posted...
BUMP***

Please guys, although we want this to be fun, we want it to be fair and clean, so no hacking nor glitching, okay?

Finally, our we need to decide what you want for the 3rd map, streets or whiteout? if 3v3 we recommend streets, while if it is 4v4 we suggest whiteout :)

This.

But if we have a tie, without canīt be the third map. As far as I know, one of the sides has a big adventage :O
We could change this to be the second map. The one that lost the first match gets to good side ^ ^ (itīs the red team right? Iīm not sure :s)
---
#26kastasticPosted 9/24/2013 8:05:28 PM
Wasabee posted...
BUMP***

So far the bans are:
Bans: SMAW, Reverse Damage, Double Balistics, Double Energy, Double Explosives, Phase Rifle Tunning, Widow Turret.

Now you wish to add stealth....lets do the spas too and supercharger....don't forget the tpc launcher oh and the PR is a must to go also I hate flash bangs so lets ban them too :/

^what I am trying to say is one of those listed above is something you like to use if we take away what we enjoy using the game is no longer fun....at least for us its not.
Sorry but I refuse the stealth ban :)

KAS aproves this message.....
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
LeThA169's day of shame>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqkJjPPirg
#27WasabeePosted 9/24/2013 8:12:05 PM
kastastic posted...
Wasabee posted...
BUMP***

So far the bans are:
Bans: SMAW, Reverse Damage, Double Balistics, Double Energy, Double Explosives, Phase Rifle Tunning, Widow Turret.

Now you wish to add stealth....lets do the spas too and supercharger....don't forget the tpc launcher oh and the PR is a must to go also I hate flash bangs so lets ban them too :/

^what I am trying to say is one of those listed above is something you like to use if we take away what we enjoy using the game is no longer fun....at least for us its not.

Yeah, we thought you might disagree to that ban... let me talk to drophy first to see what we can compromise :)
---
#28drophyghost(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 8:24:07 PM
kastastic posted...
Wasabee posted...
BUMP***

So far the bans are:

Oh, itīs ok with me lol
Actually Iīm kind of glad, I was counting with stealth when I made our plan... ^ ^
The only reason we considered banning it is that sometimes stealth can be a bit cheap (like when someone just hides behind a wall and waits for someone to come to get a backstab :P) Anyways, as I said itīs ok with me =) (Iīll still talk about it with Wasabee...)

I thought you were serious about banning all that stuff hahaha
(It doesnīt sounded that bad tbh lol maybe if we ever have another war...)
until you said "tpc launcher", I know you donīt want to ban that one xD

And I actually like the SMAW, double energy, Phase Rifle Tunning and Window Turret + Spec :P
But well, I canīt complain about it. The first two are normal bans. As for the third, Iīve a feeling you donīt want that one either, right? :P Anyways, itīs still fun without those... ^ ^
---
#29WasabeePosted 9/26/2013 6:10:04 PM
Alright People, get ready and hold on to your seats because this is happening tomorrow at 6 PM EST!!!!!

Speaking of EST, we will have a change to our lineup, Razor unfortunately cannot make it to his first clan war :( He thought it was Saturday, but it's tomorrow (Friday). So, I assume the lineup for KAS will remain the same, but for G3 we will have

[G3]Draciel
[G3]Lolx
[G3]Spear/est
[G3]Wasabee

We decided NOT to ban stealth, so you we can use it during the war :) This leaves the original list of bans with double ballistics/energy/explosives, PR Tuning, Reverse Damage, and the SMAW. One question though, do you want to ban the Widowmaker Turret as a whole or just the Widowmaker Turret Specialization??

Everything else is set, just that one question

Maps:
1. Pentagon Prime
2. Whiteout (losing team from pentagon gets the red side, meaning they have the advantage)
3. Crash Site

All games will be 4v4

KAS will be hosting, so we do ask you to please not start the game until ALL of our G3 members say they are "Ready", please, for tactical changes or loadout purposes, we will make it as quick as possible, but please allow at least 3 minutes in between each match (This doesn't apply if one of us hasn't hit the ready button for more than 6 minutes or so :) )

So yeah, that is all :) please be on time guys!! Let's have fun tomorrow !
---
#30WasabeePosted 9/27/2013 11:20:14 AM
KAS can you please confirm? The war starts in less than 4 hours!!
---