LC vs. B05S

#41LigersRulePosted 9/26/2013 5:48:22 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Lig (up to him as well)

I'm happy to officially announce my retirement, but it won't change my playstyle. I haven't played seriously in years. I can sometimes be convinced to play, but only with people I really like.

But I think I'm going to stick around the board. I've been a part of this community for 4 1/2 years. I would be empty without it, and I'd like to think it would be empty without me.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#42drophyghostPosted 9/26/2013 5:51:17 PM
LigersRule posted...
Mindesyn posted...
Lig (up to him as well)

I'm happy to officially announce my retirement, but it won't change my playstyle. I haven't played seriously in years. I can sometimes be convinced to play, but only with people I really like.

But I think I'm going to stick around the board. I've been a part of this community for 4 1/2 years. I would be empty without it, and I'd like to think it would be empty without me.

Yay! Stay! :D
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#43MindesynPosted 9/26/2013 5:52:28 PM
_Signal posted...

I wasn't planing to until you said I spat in your face.

Was talking about Poison/Chains outburst. Thats what I meant about FF5 spitting in my face.

American education system, I swear...
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#44_SignalPosted 9/26/2013 5:53:48 PM
LigersRule posted...
Mindesyn posted...
Lig (up to him as well)

I also want you to stay.

Actually, I don't want anybody to leave over this dumb thing.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#45xXAISPXxPosted 9/26/2013 5:58:46 PM
_Signal posted...
LigersRule posted...
Mindesyn posted...
Lig (up to him as well)

I also want you to stay.

Actually, I don't want anybody to leave over this dumb thing.

---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#46xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/26/2013 6:00:44 PM
LigersRule posted...
and I'd like to think it would be empty without me.

You bet it would!

It would not be the same if anyone from LC left. Where the heck did Mike go?! And Symph!
#47MindesynPosted 9/26/2013 6:03:22 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
Where the heck did Mike go?! And Symph!

Mike left on his own accord, Symph has more pressing matters in life, then a board to a game he doesnt care about. I cant wait to leave.
Also lets leave this topic alone, so me and Brennan can get back to planning the war. Make a new topic if you want a general discussion topic, or get in a mibbit chat.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#48xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/26/2013 6:05:27 PM
Mindesyn posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...

Mike left on his own accord, Symph has more pressing matters in life, then a board to a game he doesnt care about. I cant wait to leave.
Also lets leave this topic alone, so me and Brennan can get back to planning the war. Make a new topic if you want a general discussion topic, or get in a mibbit chat.

Ok, do you or Brennan have a team member recording the matches???
#49B05S_P4GPosted 9/26/2013 6:06:36 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
Mindesyn posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...

Don't worry on the recording front. Brennan and at least one person from LC will have it covered.
---
3011-0210-9706
"That's like saying God made a deal with the devil..."
#50xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/26/2013 6:08:16 PM
B05S_P4G posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
Mindesyn posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...

Don't worry on the recording front. Brennan and at least one person from LC will have it covered.

Excellent. :)