LC vs. B05S

#51PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/26/2013 7:16:24 PM
In a weird way, it's kinda cool this argument is going on. I honestly consider everyone here a friend, and this kinda thing lets me know that my friends lives are so good that something like this argument is probably the worst thing they really have goin on in their lives at the moment.

That said, be thankful, life could be alot, lot worse.

*ends philosophical rambling*

Lastly, whoever goes up against Brennan if he's holding a spas has their work cut out for them. Just sayin :/
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#52xXAISPXxPosted 9/26/2013 7:27:39 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
LigersRule posted...
and I'd like to think it would be empty without me.

You bet it would!

It would not be the same if anyone from LC left. Where the heck did Mike go?! And Symph!

They left from displeasement and basically what Jaye said...

I was also disappointed, but they still aren't completely out of reach from me at all.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#53MindesynPosted 9/26/2013 7:30:47 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
In a weird way, it's kinda cool this argument is going on. I honestly consider everyone here a friend, and this kinda thing lets me know that my friends lives are so good that something like this argument is probably the worst thing they really have goin on in their lives at the moment.

That said, be thankful, life could be alot, lot worse.

*ends philosophical rambling*

Lastly, whoever goes up against Brennan if he's holding a spas has their work cut out for them. Just sayin :/

Sad to report its over. No happy ending. Ended up blocking. For the better.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#54PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/26/2013 8:21:01 PM
:(

Well, when all else fails, there's the Angry Videogame Nerd
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#55_SignalPosted 9/26/2013 9:40:39 PM
We tried pretty hard to find some common ground, but Jaye and I are just too different, I suppose.

I'm really sorry for the mess tonight Brennan, and for anything else I've caused.

I'm overdue for a little break from here. Maybe see you guys online. I should be back in a few days.

Good luck to both LC and B05S. I look forward to seeing the videos.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#56B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 7:48:06 PM
Bump.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#57LigersRulePosted 10/1/2013 9:56:30 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Bump.

Sup, dude.

Don't know if you've spoken to anyone recently. We're having trouble getting a solid lineup. Mostly because of a dislike of the ban on Explosive Focus. In fact, one player is refusing to play unless it's unbanned. No big, though, somebody else will just fill in.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#58B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 10:06:34 PM
LigersRule posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Bump.

Sup, dude.

Don't know if you've spoken to anyone recently. We're having trouble getting a solid lineup. Mostly because of a dislike of the ban on Explosive Focus. In fact, one player is refusing to play unless it's unbanned. No big, though, somebody else will just fill in.

Alrighty. I would also be willing to make some sort of deal or comprise for EF, if your member is.

Whoever is in your lineup, I really want everyone to be able to say "GGs" afterwards, so I'd rather not play at all than have rules people don't want to play with.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#59LigersRulePosted 10/1/2013 10:13:38 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Alrighty. I would also be willing to make some sort of deal or comprise for EF, if your member is.

Whoever is in your lineup, I really want everyone to be able to say "GGs" afterwards, so I'd rather not play at all than have rules people don't want to play with.

The strange part? The reason he wants Explosive Focus as part of the game is to avoid complaining (specifically on your team's part). He worries that if he uses a TPC or a Shrieker that you guys will complain that he was using explosives. Also, he's kinda making it an ultimatum. No compromises. At this point, you can probably guess which one of our players we're talking about.

The thing I don't get... He's complaining to no end to get explosive focus in... to stop you from complaining? Makes no sense. Especially because your current lineup is hardly the type to complain.

I think we'll just put a different player in. With that, I believe our proposed lineup is Mike/Keet/Jaye. Or something like that.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#60CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 10/1/2013 11:24:10 PM
If I might intrude...

I really liked the one PR user per team during our match vs. LC.
I thought it was very easy to impose, and was very effective.

Perhaps a solution like that could work?
Even somebody dedicated to HVS and Shotty can do well if there is only one EF user in the game.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656