What's the best way to fight against supercharger?

#21ThePrisoner06Posted 9/21/2013 8:09:52 PM
Yeah I know, its rare to see, but does happen now and then. Think most people go for the deathmatch.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#22nightrisen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 8:16:56 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Yeah I know, its rare to see, but does happen now and then. Think most people go for the deathmatch.

thats what I go for
---
If you got a PS3 add me, my psn account is Nightrise951
#23MindesynPosted 9/21/2013 9:33:31 PM
_Signal posted...
We need to help you get SC unlocked. Then you can join the ranks of the speedy.

I think it's 25 ASE captures. Is that right?

When are you usually on?

We dont boost in LC. Clan policy
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#24FF5ommerPosted 9/21/2013 9:44:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25dacheatcodePosted 9/21/2013 10:21:21 PM
shoot it until it dies
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.
#26nightrisen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 10:40:09 PM
Mindesyn posted...
_Signal posted...

When are you usually on?

Really? Cool I don't even have to worry about it then
---
If you got a PS3 add me, my psn account is Nightrise951
#27zPsychPosted 9/22/2013 4:44:13 AM
The only two things I don't have is stealth and pr tuning..I know stealth is 50 backstabs but I'm sure ive gotten 50 considering on my multiplayer stats ive killed almost 12,000 people...and I don't know how to unlock phase rifle tuning.
---
C2: basi & [VR]basi
#281PefrogPosted 9/22/2013 5:50:19 AM
nightrisen posted...
Mindesyn posted...
_Signal posted...

When are you usually on?

Really? Cool I don't even have to worry about it then

I think he means they don't help someone get supercharger, they have to earn it.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#29_SignalPosted 9/22/2013 8:11:35 AM
nightrisen posted...

I didn't realize you were part of LC or I wouldn't have commented on it in the first place. They pretty much take care of their own.

I understand what Jaye's saying about not "boosting" and I'm not a big fan of helping people unlock stuff that they haven't earned on their own either, but like the real world, everything isn't always right or wrong.

For example, when I lost my game data trying to transfer it to my WiiU, the idea of having to unlock everything again was sickening. On top of that, I had spent two years developing a certain playstyle that I was going to lose, and my playtime is more limited now than ever. Factoring in that I'd be starting from the beginning, and that there are fewer online lobbys, It would have taken me months to unlock and purchase everything again.

I was lucky that I was able to recover some of it. In that situation, I would have happily accepted help unlocking stuff like Supercharger.

Take Punch's situation as a similar example. He traded in his Wii when he pre-purchased his WiiU, so he never even had a chance to transfer his game data. If I though it would help him get back into the game, I'd gladly do my best to help him unlock stuff. It's not like he hasn't unlocked it all already anyway.

In the third case, you have someone who may be frustrated playing the game and ready to give up. I'd happily help that person as well, just to keep them in the game.

As a last point, Supercharger is one of those perks that's just close to my heart. I never use any armor, and rely purely on speed for protection. Myself... I really can't play without it. Has it become a crutch? Maybe. Should I develop other playstyles? Probably. But I'll tell you this, it's the only way I could ever hope to outflank Mike's carby and even then it's only about 50%.

I'm with you though Nightrisen, in your situation I wouldn't really want help either. Looking forward to seeing you in-game.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#30QuintenB96Posted 9/22/2013 8:34:19 AM
nightrisen posted...
I've noticed that everyone has supercharger but me so I'm wondering what's the best way to fight against it. Any ideas?

This is how I do it. If you see someone with supercharger coming at you throw a frag grenade right under yourself but the run away as fast as you can. Most of the time they run into the explosion and the either get killed or their health is low. Another thing I do is melee them. I do this because they move too quickly for me to shoot them and the only way you can miss a melee is their behind you or your just not close enough. If you can't melee that well then I recommend you use Improved Melee. It increases the range.
---
Conduit 2: 1378-9546-3057