GGs Keet,Venont,Draciel and wasabee

#1LolxG3Posted 9/21/2013 6:08:43 PM
(^o^)/ Thanks to the participant in the practice of [G3] ^.^
#2WasabeePosted 9/21/2013 6:15:29 PM
Special thanks go out to non G3 members who took their time to help us practice as a clan :) I don't want to make this sound like an excuse because I did play terrible, but man was there lag in the matches. Idk about you guys, because if P4G's theories are correct, the host (me) suffers from the least lag, meaning that you guys must have had the most massive lag ever. Shout out to Keet who stayed in the match in Serenity (after the practice was over) and was only 2 kills away from beating est, Venonat, and me.... You really impressed me there. Well anyway, thanks to all for helping out!

- Generación 3
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeellooooo People!" - Rage #VoteEvanz
#3TheGELegendPosted 9/21/2013 6:19:28 PM
Wasabee posted...
Special thanks go out to non G3 members who took their time to help us practice as a clan :) I don't want to make this sound like an excuse because I did play terrible, but man was there lag in the matches. Idk about you guys, because if P4G's theories are correct, the host (me) suffers from the least lag, meaning that you guys must have had the most massive lag ever. Shout out to Keet who stayed in the match in Serenity (after the practice was over) and was only 2 kills away from beating est, Venonat, and me.... You really impressed me there. Well anyway, thanks to all for helping out!

- Generación 3

thanks for hosting... I was [D4] Legend...

I don't like making excuses... but good lord that was laggy D:
---
Heat Man of Mega Man
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGELegend2
#4The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/21/2013 6:22:10 PM
TheGELegend posted...
Wasabee posted...

- Generación 3

No kidding.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#5drophyghostPosted 9/21/2013 6:23:38 PM
GGs guys! And yeah, thanks for coming! We really apreciate that!

Thanks venonat, Keet, est, wasabee, lolx and D4 legend! (don´t worry D4, I´ll learn your name´s spelling someday! xD)

I think I didn´t forgot anyone :D Finally! :D (xD)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#6WasabeePosted 9/21/2013 6:26:11 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
TheGELegend posted...
Wasabee posted...

- Generación 3

No kidding.

Alright! glad to hear I wasn't the only one with lag :)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeellooooo People!" - Rage #VoteEvanz
#7drophyghostPosted 9/21/2013 6:28:23 PM
Woa! First time everyone agrees in something!!! There was LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!! :s

(not lag, LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!!, got it? xD)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P