Are there other people that wish there were sunglasses

#1nightrisenPosted 9/21/2013 6:27:18 PM
You know for flash grenades
---
If you got a PS3 add me, my psn account is Nightrise951
#2WasabeePosted 9/21/2013 6:29:55 PM
lol, that means that there should be something like a cape that fights off rads as well :) and bunkers for frags
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeellooooo People!" - Rage #VoteEvanz
#3nightrisen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 6:41:04 PM
Wasabee posted...
lol, that means that there should be something like a cape that fights off rads as well :) and bunkers for frags

The sunglasses and cape would look cool too =D
---
#4Toho2Posted 9/21/2013 6:50:52 PM
It would be kinda neat to have a perk in C3 that would negate the flash from flash grenades, but your radar would still get affected. Maybe it would decrease your accuracy?
---
-Respect the classics and live with them.-
#5nightrisen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 6:53:59 PM
You could be blinded for less time maybe
---
#6WasabeePosted 9/21/2013 7:01:18 PM
Toho2 posted...
It would be kinda neat to have a perk in C3 that would negate the flash from flash grenades, but your radar would still get affected. Maybe it would decrease your accuracy?

All I wish for is for an upgrade that makes rads slide off my character.... i just hate those sticky bad boys....
---
#7nightrisen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 7:05:27 PM
Wasabee posted...
Toho2 posted...

All I wish for is for an upgrade that makes rads slide off my character.... i just hate those sticky bad boys....

What if you punch an enemy and it gets transferred to them?
---
#8ThePrisoner06Posted 9/21/2013 7:05:49 PM
Wish there were some sort of shades we could wear to dim the effects of a flash grenade or hitting someone with blinding powder, but alas there isnt.

But for me its worse when a flash goes off as my tv goes a very bright white, and for me it makes my vision go off for a few seconds. Maybe thats why I die so quickly after a flash grenade lol.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#9WasabeePosted 9/21/2013 7:18:05 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Wish there were some sort of shades we could wear to dim the effects of a flash grenade or hitting someone with blinding powder, but alas there isnt.

But for me its worse when a flash goes off as my tv goes a very bright white, and for me it makes my vision go off for a few seconds. Maybe thats why I die so quickly after a flash grenade lol.

You can fix that easily by wearing sunglasses yourself :)
---
#10ThePrisoner06Posted 9/21/2013 7:21:10 PM
Wasabee I do wear sunglasses when outside due to a medical condition affecting my eyes, but indoors is not cool.

I just get used to it.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg