I challenge Signal to a 1v1

#311PefrogPosted 9/23/2013 5:31:14 PM
nightrisen posted...
am I the only one that doesn't know whats going on?

You at least know the Japanese folklore part.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#32nightrisenPosted 9/23/2013 5:31:17 PM
kastastic posted...
nightrisen posted...

You don't need to...just follow OldManMustard's lead and type a bunch of blabber.

That I can do
---
If you got a PS3 add me, my psn account is Nightrise951
#33Mindesyn(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 5:32:02 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Sorry...but it's a DAMN GAME.

Whole heartedly agree, but when friendships out of game start suffering over the secrets and whatnot, thats when things get...dramatic? Also me and Signal have fought before 1v1 in the battle ladder. She won one round with GB rules, but as lockon and radar got removed one by one in the next rounds, she slowly drowned. Id chalk it up to nerves on her part, since she was rather new to competitive play at the time. She challenged me to a 1v1 months ago, before all the BS. I really doubt this will take place, but its part of my Domestic Violence series of 1v1s
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#34old_man_mossyPosted 9/23/2013 6:00:45 PM
kastastic posted...
nightrisen posted...

You don't need to...just follow OldManMustard's lead and type a bunch of blabber.

Lol...says the copy pasta code muppet. XD

I do like mustard though...spicy stuff.

And you may want to see someone about your learning disability, Tevas. Words are clear enough...just like your failings.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#35kastasticPosted 9/23/2013 6:11:47 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
kastastic posted...
nightrisen posted...

And you may want to see someone about your learning disability, Tevas. Words are clear enough...just like your failings.

lol....Long live Tevas < if that was true......but since its obvious you beleive it is so then I can understand why you waste your efforts taunting me with your blabber.

Oh...your posts have gotten better (easier to understand that is)...keep up the good work :)
nOOb!
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
LeThA169's day of shame>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqkJjPPirg
#36old_man_mossyPosted 9/23/2013 6:18:08 PM
kastastic posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
kastastic posted...
nightrisen posted...

lol....Long live Tevas < if that was true......but since its obvious you beleive it is so then I can understand why you waste your efforts taunting me with your blabber.

Oh...your posts have gotten better (easier to understand that is)...keep up the good work :)
nOOb!

Lmao...and 'it' says I'm hard to understand. All the vets know who you are. It's funny seeing how far you take the ruse though..

Like one of my kids holding a pellet gun... "I did not break that window...it was hit by an asteroid!" It's almost kinda cute, to be honest.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#37kastasticPosted 9/23/2013 6:32:14 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
kastastic posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
kastastic posted...
nightrisen posted...

nOOb!

Lmao...bla, bla, bla, bla....*** All the vets know who you are. ***bla, bla, bla, lba..........

Really :/
"Calling all vets" and "trolls".

lets give this board a little life......
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
LeThA169's day of shame>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqkJjPPirg
#38xXAISPXxPosted 9/23/2013 6:36:51 PM
kastastic posted...
nightrisen posted...

I prefer OldManKetchup. I like ketchup better.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#39xXAISPXxPosted 9/23/2013 6:38:46 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Also what's this big deal about Alts. Honestly who cares? An alt can't play two games at once and honestly I've always found this clan pedigree stuff tiresome and devicive.

How damn sad is it you have to make a secret clan to play with your friends on opposite tags just to avoid the backlash of game well I wont say nazi but I will say purists?

Sorry...but it's a DAMN GAME.

For or against Signal?
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#40FF5tingrayPosted 9/23/2013 10:40:57 PM
Mindesyn posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
So what is the reason for all of this?

Essentially? Boredom. I like to see things in motion. A windmill that doesn't turn is simply boring. Much as I enjoy our little conversations Chain, Sommer is the one I challenged, be it C2 or otherwise.

I'm sure you understand

I wouldn’t let Jane play you right now even if she wanted to.

It would only serve to frustrate her, and in the end what would be proved? She would likely defeat you anyway and you would simply cry “imposter!”

No, I am afraid your challenge must be declined.

I think she was hoping you would leak it. That’s probably why she told you, plus all of her double-alt postings then deletions followed immediately with the same stuff from her Signal account. After she told you she was Sommer, we knew that it was just a matter of time before you let the cat out of the bag. Plus she craves the attention. She is a narcissist after all.

And if you’re wondering who blinked first, you or her, it was you chum ;)