I challenge Signal to a 1v1

#41LigersRulePosted 9/23/2013 11:47:51 PM
FF5tingray posted...
I wouldn’t let Jane play you right now even if she wanted to.

It would only serve to frustrate her, and in the end what would be proved? She would likely defeat you anyway and you would simply cry “imposter!”

No, I am afraid your challenge must be declined.

I think she was hoping you would leak it. That’s probably why she told you, plus all of her double-alt postings then deletions followed immediately with the same stuff from her Signal account. After she told you she was Sommer, we knew that it was just a matter of time before you let the cat out of the bag. Plus she craves the attention. She is a narcissist after all.

And if you’re wondering who blinked first, you or her, it was you chum ;)

So who's alt are you, little stingray? You aren't Chain, as Chain is Poison

http://i.imgur.com/22co39i.png
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/67152619?page=3

So, pray tell, who else has been lying to the board? Because you can be damn sure that I haven't been. Nor Jaye.

I've got a couple people in mind, but I'm praying it's not them, because I would hate to learn that my friends have been lying to me. Or, you know, you could keep it a secret, and wait until it becomes public knowledge for people to hate you even more.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#42PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/23/2013 11:54:25 PM
K, what is goin on??? I don't have to know all the whos and the little details, but this whole topic is just... weird when you have no backstory whatsoever.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#43PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/23/2013 11:57:37 PM
Oh and for the record, you have no idea how hard alting is. Do you know how many times PUNCHOUT posted that he crapped himself to death when it was clearly supposed to be sweetbea? Atleast once, I'm sure XD
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#44FF5tingrayPosted 9/24/2013 12:15:22 AM
LigersRule posted...

Because you can be damn sure that I haven't been. Nor Jaye.

I know for a fact that you're wrong about this. Enough is enough. Drop it.
#45LigersRulePosted 9/24/2013 12:21:46 AM
FF5tingray posted...
LigersRule posted...

Because you can be damn sure that I haven't been. Nor Jaye.

I know for a fact that you're wrong about this. Enough is enough. Drop it.

How so? Elaborate. I would be GLAD for you to tell my lies to the board. I'm pretty transparent.

Why don't you people understand how offensive this is to us?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#46Mindesyn(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 3:59:08 AM
Its not to privé nothing, its to bury the hatchet and Play the Game, but if You want to fight her battles for her, by all means. I got nothing better to do but Play the dramatic board Game. I dont care if i make the board a war zone to further amuse myself.

So I fell into "Jane"s trap eh? Fine with me. If her trap was exposing who she really is to all these people. Then she totally got me. Good job? Now I got half the board skyping me on how much of a d-bag she is and I got nothing to defend her with hahaha!

Suppose we all dig our own graves when we fabricate a persona and try to sell it to naive young kids. Signal's kindness was no more real than the Easter bunny.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#47old_man_mossyPosted 9/24/2013 10:44:51 AM
Mindesyn posted...
Its not to privé nothing, its to bury the hatchet and Play the Game, but if You want to fight her battles for her, by all means. I got nothing better to do but Play the dramatic board Game. I dont care if i make the board a war zone to further amuse myself.

So I fell into "Jane"s trap eh? Fine with me. If her trap was exposing who she really is to all these people. Then she totally got me. Good job? Now I got half the board skyping me on how much of a d-bag she is and I got nothing to defend her with hahaha!

Suppose we all dig our own graves when we fabricate a persona and try to sell it to naive young kids. Signal's kindness was no more real than the Easter bunny.

I'm not sure exactly what went on between you two; I can only judge by the person I've known for 2 or so years and my experiences when I say Signals kindness is genuine.

I've known about the secret clan for a good, long while. Since it was first started, or close to. I was even invited to be a member though I had no copy to play. It was started with no ill intent but rather, just freedom and fun. Sure it was to be a clan of Alts, but the only person to readily know who was who would be Signal...there may even be a legit member in there who isn't an alt.

I would like it explained to me what prompted such division in friendships? If its anything other than talking behind ones back with insults Id have to say I simply don't get it.

Now, if I still had my copy of C2, would I have joined? Likely...but I would have named myself F5SoM to make it painfully obvious who I was, as well as tell anyone who would listen. I didn't dig the dishonesty of Alt clanning...but it goes back to her really not having a choice for an action option due to all the negative feelings about dual clanning.

I like both of you, Jaye I truelly do. I see shades of myself in you as well as her...kinda like the two sides to a coin. Signal is kind and would tell a white lie or do something boardering on sneaky to spare someone their feelings or nurture something she cares about..least that's the vibe I get from her. Thats why she did this, imho...to inject more fun in the game, keep the inrest fresh and have a clan that otherwise could not exist. She's a peace maker at the end of the day, if it seemed sneaky I have to believe it was what she thought was for the best while avoiding conflicts.

You, on the other hand value honesty and truth and loyalty as something worth warring over..you're more of a peace bringer (by way of conflict and some creative destruction if need be) I may be off and you'd tell me if I am...but that's how I see you.

Different sides of the same coin won't see eye to eye. You two are just too different. I've lived long enough and have had two such radically different personality types from from changing from the man I was to the father Ive become that I can appreciate both sides here. I'll wait to here both sides of the story should you want to take this further.

Currently I see it just as differences in point of view skewing intent and objectives...a misunderstanding I guess is the easiest way of saying it.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#48Mindesyn(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 3:38:12 PM(edited)
Signal is free to do as she sees fit. The real beef is the lost of Samu5. Samu5 to me and Lig is like Punch and Signal to Mossy. We opened up to him, he's one of the guys who may have kept Lig alive. Samu5 gave me love and respect and to have him put in a situation where he had to choose sides (me and Signal) it created distrust, created turmoil. LC isn't just a C2 clan. I have numerous life friendships in Swift, Khmer, Lig, Derpy, RJ, Chesluk, Leon, Symph, Andy, Nightrise, Augie, ModernNinja,Zero-XIII, Keet, Mike,etc etc People who mold me and make me the person I am. Signal destroyed that (no ill intent) but sometimes good intentions create evil results. Alting is fine. Stealing members to fight against their faction is at best dishonorable.

Signals attempt at bringing fun into the game was pure, the side effects created a hole in our unit, and cost Samu5 friends. That's the story.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#49PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/24/2013 4:29:56 PM(edited)
Mindesyn posted...
Signal is free to do as she sees fit. The real beef is the lost of Samu5. Samu5 to me and Lig is like Punch and Signal to Mossy. We opened up to him, he's one of the guys who may have kept Lig alive. Samu5 gave me love and respect and to have him put in a situation where he had to choose sides (me and Signal) it created distrust, created turmoil. LC isn't just a C2 clan. I have numerous life friendships in Swift, Khmer, Lig, Derpy, RJ, Chesluk, Leon, Symph, Andy, Nightrise, Augie, ModernNinja,Zero-XIII, Keet, Mike,etc etc People who mold me and make me the person I am. Signal destroyed that (no ill intent) but sometimes good intentions create evil results. Alting is fine. Stealing members to fight against their faction is at best dishonorable.

Signals attempt at bringing fun into the game was pure, the side effects created a hole in our unit, and cost Samu5 friends. That's the story.

I wanted to mold you :(

EDIT: Kinda like that pottery scene in the movie "Ghost"...
---
#50_SignalPosted 9/24/2013 4:46:14 PM
Mindesyn posted...

Signal did nothing of the sort.

As I told you before, Samu did not play with FF5. Samu has never played with FF5.

I told you the absolute entire truth in pms about two weeks ago. To recap for everyone that didn't get the chance to see them, I invited Samu to play with FF5 when he "retired" from the game about a year ago. He declined, saying that his Wii was broken. I told him that if he ever wanted to get back into the game that he was welcome to join us, since there seemed to be some animosity toward him here.

Over the course of the past year, we emailed once or twice, mostly about school stuff and connectivity issues, but I assure you that Samu did not, and has never played with FF5.

At the time I invited him, he was officially retired from the game as far as I knew, and just the type of player that FF5 was created for, that being an outlet for someone who was fun to play with, and fed up with the Gfaqs scene enough to leave.

Why is it so difficult for you guys to accept that we were able to beat you without him?

Samu's ghost has haunted this place since the day he left, but he's not part of FF5.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261