I challenge Signal to a 1v1

#51old_man_mossyPosted 9/24/2013 4:48:36 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Signal is free to do as she sees fit. The real beef is the lost of Samu5. Samu5 to me and Lig is like Punch and Signal to Mossy. We opened up to him, he's one of the guys who may have kept Lig alive. Samu5 gave me love and respect and to have him put in a situation where he had to choose sides (me and Signal) it created distrust, created turmoil. LC isn't just a C2 clan. I have numerous life friendships in Swift, Khmer, Lig, Derpy, RJ, Chesluk, Leon, Symph, Andy, Nightrise, Augie, ModernNinja,Zero-XIII, Keet, Mike,etc etc People who mold me and make me the person I am. Signal destroyed that (no ill intent) but sometimes good intentions create evil results. Alting is fine. Stealing members to fight against their faction is at best dishonorable.

Signals attempt at bringing fun into the game was pure, the side effects created a hole in our unit, and cost Samu5 friends. That's the story.

Samu5 is no stranger to that situation. Long before he was L*C he was Left*Overs. He was involved in the clan war against us though, due to my guidelines on how to handle things. We let him dual clan and there was an openness to it on our part. How that played out with you guys in LC is your houses business....but it seems silly to end a friendship on something trivial like clan alliegance. Is there more to it?

Samu5 loved challenge, still does. I'd consider him alting and playing against me an honor of sorts. He joined Left Overs because back then we needed members and I stink at games, lol, it was a charity case on his part...but also a challenge. Could he carry a team? Yes.

He could of also forced your hand as leader and alted under his own name but he didn't Its not all Signal, its your...our friend Sammy's tendencies....sometimes people just want to play man...there's nothing personal to it.

I realize what the L.C. brand means to you and truelly respect and admire what you've done with it. People need room to breathe though, man. If they are sneaking around to do it...it's not entertainment anymore...they are afraid of something...being labeled a traitor or sneak or hurting feelings....but they are afraid of something.

I never want my friends to feel that. I know you well enough to know you done want that either.

It's why I run L*O how I have.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#52_SignalPosted 9/24/2013 5:03:56 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Signal is free to do as she sees fit. The real beef is the lost of Samu5. Samu5 to me and Lig is like Punch and Signal to Mossy. We opened up to him, he's one of the guys who may have kept Lig alive. Samu5 gave me love and respect and to have him put in a situation where he had to choose sides (me and Signal) it created distrust, created turmoil. LC isn't just a C2 clan. I have numerous life friendships in Swift, Khmer, Lig, Derpy, RJ, Chesluk, Leon, Symph, Andy, Nightrise, Augie, ModernNinja,Zero-XIII, Keet, Mike,etc etc People who mold me and make me the person I am. Signal destroyed that (no ill intent) but sometimes good intentions create evil results. Alting is fine. Stealing members to fight against their faction is at best dishonorable.

Signals attempt at bringing fun into the game was pure, the side effects created a hole in our unit, and cost Samu5 friends. That's the story.

I guess I should add... he did choose sides. He chose you guys a year ago. That never changed.

Also, you have to remember, and I tried to explain this to you in pm's, from my perspective he had disappeared from the game entirely. I had no idea he was ever part of LC after he "quit."

I haven't been to the chat since it was at mibbit and got a password and I've never been to the Skype. Also, I was one of the people that thought he died!

I have had almost no contact at all with him over the past year. Only about 4 emails.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#53old_man_mossyPosted 9/24/2013 5:25:40 PM
Sorry Signal...I typed that before reading your PM's about Samu5 not being there.

Out of curiosity on my part...did you ever get your significant other to play? That would be my guess as to who the mystery clan member was that Liger was referring to.

If you don't want to answer its ok. Laying out what you can might calm the uproar and suspicions.

Gotta go... whedon is back on TV.

GO SHIELD!
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#54Mindesyn(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 7:45:42 AM
Seems most of you are missing the point here. FF5 is irrelevant to all this. Samu didn't play we know that. Its what Samu didn't do that caused it, and mainly about FF5. I'm not saying I'm a saint nor is Samu5. But when you ask someone something and they try to avoid it to cover Signal, yet still claim to want to be in the clan despite not playing the game and he said yes, something is off. He alted against us before, so doi,g it again isn't unheard of.

Signals tendacy to avoid truth won't help matters in any part of life, real or virtual.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#55PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/25/2013 8:17:09 AM
So... we're just gonna completely ignore that molding thing huh?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#56old_man_mossyPosted 9/25/2013 8:23:39 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

It ruined my pizza...then made my feet itch!
---
#57PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/25/2013 12:41:46 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

It ruined my pizza...then made my feet itch!

Same here
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#58xXAISPXxPosted 9/25/2013 12:47:12 PM
FF5tingray posted...
Mindesyn posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
So what is the reason for all of this?

Essentially? Boredom. I like to see things in motion. A windmill that doesn't turn is simply boring. Much as I enjoy our little conversations Chain, Sommer is the one I challenged, be it C2 or otherwise.

I'm sure you understand

I wouldn’t let Jane play you right now even if she wanted to.

It would only serve to frustrate her, and in the end what would be proved? She would likely defeat you anyway and you would simply cry “imposter!”

No, I am afraid your challenge must be declined.

I think she was hoping you would leak it. That’s probably why she told you, plus all of her double-alt postings then deletions followed immediately with the same stuff from her Signal account. After she told you she was Sommer, we knew that it was just a matter of time before you let the cat out of the bag. Plus she craves the attention. She is a narcissist after all.

And if you’re wondering who blinked first, you or her, it was you chum ;)

Actually, I did.

KAS, where's my OldManKetchup?
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#59xXAISPXxPosted 9/25/2013 12:53:56 PM
Mindesyn posted...
I got nothing better to do but Play the dramatic board Game.

Nice. I laughed.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#60_SignalPosted 9/25/2013 12:58:11 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Seems most of you are missing the point here. FF5 is irrelevant to all this. Samu didn't play we know that. Its what Samu didn't do that caused it, and mainly about FF5. I'm not saying I'm a saint nor is Samu5. But when you ask someone something and they try to avoid it to cover Signal, yet still claim to want to be in the clan despite not playing the game and he said yes, something is off. He alted against us before, so doi,g it again isn't unheard of.

Signals tendacy to avoid truth won't help matters in any part of life, real or virtual.

Ok, so now I don't really even understand what's going on.

Actually I never did.

I thought the whole problem was that Samu secretly played with FF5 against LC.

Aww man, now my feet itch.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261