I challenge Signal to a 1v1

#61xXAISPXxPosted 9/25/2013 1:00:35 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Signal is free to do as she sees fit. The real beef is the lost of Samu5. Samu5 to me and Lig is like Punch and Signal to Mossy. We opened up to him, he's one of the guys who may have kept Lig alive. Samu5 gave me love and respect and to have him put in a situation where he had to choose sides (me and Signal) it created distrust, created turmoil. LC isn't just a C2 clan. I have numerous life friendships in Swift, Khmer, Lig, Derpy, RJ, Chesluk, Leon, Symph, Andy, Nightrise, Augie, ModernNinja,Zero-XIII, Keet, Mike,etc etc People who mold me and make me the person I am. Signal destroyed that (no ill intent) but sometimes good intentions create evil results. Alting is fine. Stealing members to fight against their faction is at best dishonorable.

Signals attempt at bringing fun into the game was pure, the side effects created a hole in our unit, and cost Samu5 friends. That's the story.

I see it all, now.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#62old_man_mossyPosted 9/25/2013 3:29:22 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
FF5tingray posted...
Mindesyn posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
So what is the reason for all of this?

Essentially? Boredom. I like to see things in motion. A windmill that doesn't turn is simply boring. Much as I enjoy our little conversations Chain, Sommer is the one I challenged, be it C2 or otherwise.

I'm sure you understand

I wouldn’t let Jane play you right now even if she wanted to.

It would only serve to frustrate her, and in the end what would be proved? She would likely defeat you anyway and you would simply cry “imposter!”

No, I am afraid your challenge must be declined.

I think she was hoping you would leak it. That’s probably why she told you, plus all of her double-alt postings then deletions followed immediately with the same stuff from her Signal account. After she told you she was Sommer, we knew that it was just a matter of time before you let the cat out of the bag. Plus she craves the attention. She is a narcissist after all.

And if you’re wondering who blinked first, you or her, it was you chum ;)

Actually, I did.

KAS, where's my OldManKetchup?

I still don't get what blinking has to do with anything....and where is Ketchup...that fool owes me money on the 83 Super Bowl.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#63xXAISPXxPosted 9/25/2013 3:38:11 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
FF5tingray posted...
Mindesyn posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
So what is the reason for all of this?

Essentially? Boredom. I like to see things in motion. A windmill that doesn't turn is simply boring. Much as I enjoy our little conversations Chain, Sommer is the one I challenged, be it C2 or otherwise.

I'm sure you understand

I wouldn’t let Jane play you right now even if she wanted to.

It would only serve to frustrate her, and in the end what would be proved? She would likely defeat you anyway and you would simply cry “imposter!”

No, I am afraid your challenge must be declined.

I think she was hoping you would leak it. That’s probably why she told you, plus all of her double-alt postings then deletions followed immediately with the same stuff from her Signal account. After she told you she was Sommer, we knew that it was just a matter of time before you let the cat out of the bag. Plus she craves the attention. She is a narcissist after all.

And if you’re wondering who blinked first, you or her, it was you chum ;)

Actually, I did.

KAS, where's my OldManKetchup?

I still don't get what blinking has to do with anything....and where is Ketchup...that fool owes me money on the 83 Super Bowl.

Haha, I'm just being ficicious in this topic.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#64old_man_mossyPosted 9/25/2013 3:58:52 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Mindesyn posted...
Signal is free to do as she sees fit. The real beef is the lost of Samu5. Samu5 to me and Lig is like Punch and Signal to Mossy. We opened up to him, he's one of the guys who may have kept Lig alive. Samu5 gave me love and respect and to have him put in a situation where he had to choose sides (me and Signal) it created distrust, created turmoil. LC isn't just a C2 clan. I have numerous life friendships in Swift, Khmer, Lig, Derpy, RJ, Chesluk, Leon, Symph, Andy, Nightrise, Augie, ModernNinja,Zero-XIII, Keet, Mike,etc etc People who mold me and make me the person I am. Signal destroyed that (no ill intent) but sometimes good intentions create evil results. Alting is fine. Stealing members to fight against their faction is at best dishonorable.

Signals attempt at bringing fun into the game was pure, the side effects created a hole in our unit, and cost Samu5 friends. That's the story.

I see it all, now.

I don't...but I'll try...

Opportunity (which Signals secret clan provided) plus "questionable judgement" and history (Samu5 fighting LC in the past under an Alt) plus a witch hunt....it all led to Samu5 losing friends and that's Signals fault?

It wasn't the loss of the game series/clan match, or the suspicion of Sammy alting that has Jaye upset but rather the loss and split in the LC family...especially for Samu5? I understand that.

I think anger has been funneled the wrong way though, and Sig has been made a scape goat. I won't comment or advise what LC needs to do hear; I wasn't party to fallout.

I will say this though....in law things are settled between those with a grievance and those who have wronged them. Jaye if you are upset over Samu5 and the split think of it on real world terms....

A drunk hits a family while driving, gets upset when people start pointing fingers, among them his friends, and kills himself. You are mad at the bar or alcohol vendor as opposed to his decision to drink or his family's decision not to work through the pain but rather blame him....and to top it all off no one was sure the guy was drunk in the first place, he just had a reputation for it.

Is this making any sense? My anologies are flawed at best. But still...

I find that misplaced. I HATE drunk drivers...but you try and take away my Guinness you will lose fingers. Signals clan has many of the same intentions if not traits...as Left*Overs...some traits have even been ingenious in their application (really dig the shared name so that blame can't be placed...as we often have pecking orders even if we don't want it.)

I know what your friends mean to you...I count you as one of mine despite some anger I feel for you toward things said in PM's to another friend...as well as actions. But friends deal and move on. Your passionate, your gonna F things up time to time. I do too, every time I see Tevas, lol.

I just feel both you and Signal could learn much from each other....better as friends than enemies.

Lastly I'm not taking sides, both of you will continue to be my friend; that feeling may not be mutual but it is what it is...for both of you.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.