Everyone should see Jingle*Bells YT Videos

#11kastasticPosted 9/23/2013 6:41:28 PM
The21stgun posted...
THey are FUNNY killing noobs with moonjumps x3 but i guess i see why they would use them.

lol those vids Bells, and even awesomer YT Channel Picture (or whatever its called x3)

btw....Thanks :)
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
LeThA169's day of shame>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqkJjPPirg
#12LigersRulePosted 9/23/2013 6:49:48 PM
I never have, and never will have respect for Tevas. The day you idealize the hackers is the day you kill this community.

Seriously. Hackers in any other game are SCUM. Why do you glorify Tevas into this amazing God? You're inflating his ego, turning him into a bigger ass, and making him think that what he does is justified.

STOP supporting hackers, and get tuned in. Treat hackers with respect, and they will keep popping up. Is that what you want? More hackers?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#13xXAISPXxPosted 9/23/2013 7:00:11 PM
LigersRule posted...
I never have, and never will have respect for Tevas. The day you idealize the hackers is the day you kill this community.

Seriously. Hackers in any other game are SCUM. Why do you glorify Tevas into this amazing God? You're inflating his ego, turning him into a bigger ass, and making him think that what he does is justified.

STOP supporting hackers, and get tuned in. Treat hackers with respect, and they will keep popping up. Is that what you want? More hackers?

Indeed. Reconsideration of game fate greatly impacts the contentment of the young. To developers must the coding of the game be in the hands of. Such violations will tear branches of profit one by one to the lowest value. This world endowed to you will turn to ones that unsatisfy others to satisfy selves.

That is not ideal to what you all should seek. Know to need to polish true legitimacy of the game, rather than support it's false counterpart.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#14The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 7:03:52 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
LigersRule posted...

Indeed. Reconsideration of game fate greatly impacts the contentment of the young. To developers must the coding of the game be in the hands of. Such violations will tear branches of profit one by one to the lowest value. This world endowed to you will turn to ones that unsatisfy others to satisfy selves.

That is not ideal to what you all should seek. Know to need to polish true legitimacy of the game, rather than support it's false counterpart.

Geez i only said the videos were good, not hackers.

Calm down -.-
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#15xXAISPXxPosted 9/23/2013 7:05:38 PM(edited)
The21stgun posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
LigersRule posted...

Geez i only said the videos were good, not hackers.

Calm down -.-

Haha, I'm just being myself...

Don't take it personally.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal