Gettn' it done with the Phase Rifle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Gettn' it done with the Phase Rifle

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#1
I've gotn' quite good with it lately as regaurds to quickscoping, i also found a VERY Effecient way to NoScope witn getting up close and personal.

Also, GG's to Jingle*Bells and Zerg

@Zerg, your a wiz with that Strike Rifle, forget SMAW's

@Jingle*Bells, GG's, Good to see you after a long while! 10 months now? I think it was last on your [KAS] account (forgot which one x3)
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html

User Info: Green_Berets

Green_Berets
3 years ago#2
I dominate when I get up and personal, but only when the PR legends aren't there. I also found it easier to use Stealth with the PR that way they can't tune you. Easy headshots.
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#3
Green_Berets posted...
I dominate when I get up and personal, but only when the PR legends aren't there. I also found it easier to use Stealth with the PR that way they can't tune you. Easy headshots.

but most of my kills were in open sight, i dint have to tune.

And im not a PR legend, only an apprentice
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Gettn' it done with the Phase Rifle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived