AEGIS Newb Killers

#11DerppopotamusPosted 9/24/2013 5:21:31 PM
1Pefrog posted...
You cannot kill a teammate except on Crash Site with the engine button. It's impossible.

Sometimes if the condition is right a friendly rad stick can kill you. And most explosives that enter the Aegis device can kill you on the way out.
---
I wish I were a bird.
#121PefrogPosted 9/24/2013 6:13:02 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
1Pefrog posted...
You cannot kill a teammate except on Crash Site with the engine button. It's impossible.

Sometimes if the condition is right a friendly rad stick can kill you. And most explosives that enter the Aegis device can kill you on the way out.

DON'T correct me when I'm wrong. It's bad for my ego.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#13DerppopotamusPosted 9/24/2013 6:15:29 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
1Pefrog posted...

You want to fight!? My dad's a cop!!! He'll put you in jail for life if you don't agree with me.
---
I wish I were a bird.
#141PefrogPosted 9/24/2013 6:21:57 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
1Pefrog posted...

You want to fight!? My dad's a cop!!! He'll put you in jail for life if you don't agree with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnbpZYnPz3M
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#15DerppopotamusPosted 9/24/2013 6:27:26 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
1Pefrog posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnbpZYnPz3M

Crap, that won't play. I'm trying so hard to imagine that song in 8-bit, though. :c
---
I wish I were a bird.