I've Made A Decision

#1zPsychPosted 9/24/2013 1:45:07 PM
I've made a decision and I don't care how unpopular it is. If I want to, I will use the smaw. If I want to, I will glitch. I will do whatever I feel like doing reguardless of what the community thinks. I could care less what you deem as acceptable or unacceptable or noobish or pro.
No I'm not 'raging' because I got 'pwnd' in a match. I'm simply saying that I will not be restricted by your standards. Good day.
---
C2: basi & [VR]basi
#2xXAISPXxPosted 9/24/2013 1:47:08 PM
This was extremely surprising and out of nowhere.

Alright...but something made you do this...
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#3QuintenB96Posted 9/24/2013 1:52:15 PM
Dare to be different! I actually respect what you're doing because your not just going mainstream with everybody else. You're doing what you want to do because you want to. But now I guess this means I'm going to find a way to counter SMAW users.
---
Conduit 2: 1378-9546-3057
#4zPsych(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 1:52:41 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
This was extremely surprising and out of nowhere.

Alright...but something made you do this...

Nothing 'made' me do this. This is a part of who I am in real life. In the real world, I abide by the laws that are set in place for me by the state and government. I obey them because of retaliation to disobedience. There is no consequences for using the smaw or glitching in this game. So if there is no official rules to this game, every 'rule' is player made. That is like expecting a random citizen to place restrictions on you and expecting you to obey them or else you are an outcast. I'm ok with being an outcast. I still like you guys, and respect you all. Don't think I'm less-friendly because of this :) I'm just letting you know how I feel!
---
#5The21stgunPosted 9/24/2013 1:57:05 PM
I dont think anyone was holding you back anyways.

Well, atleast i wasnt :3
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#6zPsych(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 2:06:10 PM
The21stgun posted...

@foxy yes I know that nobody was holding me back, but I'm just letting everybody know. Because if I just decided to do this unannounced everyone would call me a glitches and a smawnoob

@quinten thanks man I appreciate it :)
---
#7The21stgunPosted 9/24/2013 2:08:08 PM
zPsych posted...
The21stgun posted...

@foxy yes I know that nobody was holding me back, but I'm just letting everybody know. Because if I just decided to do this unannounced everyone would call me a glitches and a smawnoob

Well, ok :3 lol remember that Whiteout match with you, me and that other guy a few days ago?
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#8G3_RazorPosted 9/24/2013 2:10:52 PM
I respect you and what you are doing but glitching I think is taking it too far SMAW sure if other people are using it/ glitching etc. but glitching and smawing whenever you want. the only time you should glitch EVER, and don't even do this on a regular basis is shooting through the roof on the houses on streets prime
#9drophyghostPosted 9/24/2013 2:15:47 PM
Iīm okay with the SMAW but... glitching?
=(

I most say Iīm not happy with that one...
Itīs almost as hacking and well, itīs unfair for most (Iīm talking about the noobs of the game)

I almost quitted C2 because there were guys killing me with the carby glitch in streets. It was just so annoying!
I couldnīt do anything about it (I didnīt had a Phase Rifle then. I didnīt even knew about this comunity :s I was a noob with his SCAR ^ ^)

So... In conclucion... Please donīt glitch and kill noobs! (yeah, you can kill me with that if you want, itīs ok :s) but not noobs! Please! Theyīll just get annoyed and leave! And well, there are not that many C2 players =ī,(
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#10stardust121Posted 9/24/2013 2:23:50 PM
So, who is it that goes by ” Spear?”
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)