I've Made A Decision

#11xXAISPXxPosted 9/24/2013 2:26:13 PM
I think you were mad because your title makes the acronym IMAD.

I'm just kidding.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#12drophyghostPosted 9/24/2013 2:31:33 PM
stardust121 posted...
So, who is it that goes by Spear?

[G3]Spear? He goes by "night42mare" here =)
(well, night42mare is his brother, but he left and now Spear uses his account ^ ^)

Y do you ask?
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#13stardust121Posted 9/24/2013 2:48:50 PM
drophyghost posted...
stardust121 posted...
So, who is it that goes by Spear?

[G3]Spear? He goes by "night42mare" here =)
(well, night42mare is his brother, but he left and now Spear uses his account ^ ^)

Y do you ask?

I played with the guy earlier. He used the smaw at points, and killed me from put of bounds (glitching) while on his clan account. Zeus said he would do that now, so yep. Just curious.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
#14xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/24/2013 2:56:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15JVC-AshuraPosted 9/24/2013 3:05:43 PM
I agree with drophyghost (page1).
I also wanted to say that playing with SMAW and being a noob are to things which as nothing to do with each other. However I do not agree with using SMAW or glitch cause to me, it's a question of ethic and respect for other players.
With this kind of reasoning i also don't take the control points when my team is wining too much and i even stop playing when we outnumber too much the other team.

I can understand that you want to try other game style but i would do this kind of things in private match as not to bother others...
#16stardust121Posted 9/24/2013 3:07:48 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
stardust121 posted...
drophyghost posted...

Y do you ask?

I played with the guy earlier. He used the smaw at points, and killed me from put of bounds (glitching) while on his clan account. Zeus said he would do that now, so yep. Just curious.

Me, SMAW? You should know that I will never use that weapon. Never, Never, Never, never!!

I don't care how bad I get beaten, I am pretty rusty right now.... but I never will use the smaw.

BTW: I must be halucinating cause I got on this morning and along with the usual noobs there was a couple of insane freaks. 1rst: Who the h*** is that Mr.Ford, he made me so mad when I tried using my carby loadout on him. He had his own carby, I believe with no upgrades. Noob Freak. Second of all, Heskey was pretty difficult (snipa-rama )too. Made me rage quit. :(

Sorry, man. I meant psych. Both of you have short usernames that start with 'z." Kinda got that mixed up.

And the carby is actually a pretty swwet weapon. It doesn't need any upgrades to be.effective.
---
#17zPsych(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 4:11:20 PM
After consideration, I have concluded that I won't glitch. But smaw will definitely be a loadout option for me.
---
C2: basi & [VR]basi
#18stardust121Posted 9/24/2013 4:16:51 PM(edited)
zPsych posted...
After consideration, I have concluded that I won't glitch. But smaw will definitely be a loadout option for me.

Your sig says basi... i need to learn how reading works >.<

But hey man. Honestly, use what you want. Just know that other players may change their loadouts in response. Glitching and that sort will pretty much always get criticized when used to get an edge over legitimate playing, players, though.
---
#19PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/24/2013 4:21:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vRC6inoQeI
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#20zPsych(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 4:26:25 PM
stardust121 posted...
zPsych posted...

Your sig says basi... i need to learn how reading works >.<

But hey man. Honestly, use what you want. Just know that other players may change their loadouts in response. Glitching and that sort will pretty much always get criticized when used to get an edge over legitimate playing, players, though.

Don't worry I won't glitch :)

@AISP lol'd IMAD
---
C2: basi & [VR]basi