I've Made A Decision

#21drophyghostPosted 9/24/2013 8:43:35 PM
zPsych posted...
After consideration, I have concluded that I won't glitch. But smaw will definitely be a loadout option for me.

Yay! :D
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#22night42marePosted 9/24/2013 9:33:46 PM
Do what u will. Got no beef on smawers. I always got a counter. Lol if u jump with scar at the PERFECT time a smaw right next to u aint gonna kill ya. And if u glitch... I WILL TO!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! But only to counter. And good day to you too!
---
" in order to gain respect respect must be mutual." ~sensei ron bledsoe
Hey im deathspirit and am new.
#23The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/25/2013 2:38:34 PM
QuintenB96 posted...
Dare to be different! I actually respect what you're doing because your not just going mainstream with everybody else. You're doing what you want to do because you want to. But now I guess this means I'm going to find a way to counter SMAW users.

If someone b%#$@# about my PR classes, know what I do? When I face them I single them out and obliterate the crap out of them until they either quit or gain respect. That is just what I do. I quit using the SMAW because it is a boring weapon, just aim in general direction, pull the trigger, and boom- a kill.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.