How to Join Virtual Riot

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 9/25/2013 2:00:59 PM
I wanted to make this thread to let people know on how to join VR.

First things first, at this point, ANYBODY CAN JOIN, no matter if you are pro or just regular skill, you can join, at least the competive side of the clan.

The competive side of Virtual Riot needs three working members, why three you ask? Well, three because I have no access to my Wii at the moment, so to war, we would need three other people that can war, at least until I can use my Wii again.

Also, make sure you PM me that you want to join, don't make a profile or whatever having VR in it and I don't know about, because until you let me know you want to join, you are not in Virtual Riot

Next, as some of you may know, the competive side of this clan isn't the only side, there is another side, and that is the montage side of the clan, this side is just for fun, simply put, you get montage clips, and make one.

If you want to join this side, you HAVE to have a capture card, no camera at all, and the capture should be of good quality too, not one that is just bad at all.

The only way to join this side of the clan without having a capture card is to be an editor, or rather the one putting the clips together.

As of right now, I am the only member of VR, because Basi left to join O$C, not to hate or anything, but its the truth, no hard feelings towards him ethier, its what it is.

So, anybody can join, but let me know through GameFAQs, but perferably YouTube, as I am more active on there as of right now.

Oh, and you can be apart of both sides btw.

Thanks for reading. :)

~Cmo
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#2xXAISPXxPosted 9/25/2013 2:05:49 PM
Wow, that's going to be really limited if you want every member to have a capture card. I don't know anybody not in a clan that has a capture card, in fact.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#3CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 2:09:06 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Wow, that's going to be really limited if you want every member to have a capture card. I don't know anybody not in a clan that has a capture card, in fact.

Well, the thing is that its not just limited to VR members only, its any clan person, but if they already are in a clan, then they cannon be apart of the competive side at all.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#4zPsychPosted 9/25/2013 2:13:05 PM
I'm glad we're cool cmo. No hard feelings man. Wish you the best of luck
---
C2: basi & [VR]basi
#5xXAISPXxPosted 9/25/2013 2:17:29 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Well, the thing is that its not just limited to VR members only, its any clan person, but if they already are in a clan, then they cannon be apart of the competive side at all.

Ah, okay. Excuse me if I misunderstood, but does that mean you allow dual-clanning?
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#6CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 2:39:01 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Ah, okay. Excuse me if I misunderstood, but does that mean you allow dual-clanning?

In a way, you can dual clan, but only for the montage side of the clan. :)
---
Conduit, More, Often.