What is your favorite part about Phase R, and who is your fav. Phase R users?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What is your favorite part about Phase R, and who is your fav. Phase R users?

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#11
AISP and SHADQW.
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured

User Info: Mindesyn

Mindesyn
3 years ago#12
I really thought the seeing thru walls was a neat feature of the gun at launch. Fave Snipers? Rhoads, Geisen, Chronic. Samu5
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#13
My favorite snipers would be: Keet, Brennan, Loremas, Play4God, XG4, LuisEC, Hawke, Cynric, SHADQW, 36, and so many others.
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#14
The people I listed are ones that I've talked with for quite a while and that I've played with for a while before the new generation.
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal

User Info: Silent_Nexus

Silent_Nexus
3 years ago#15
Never was a fan of the Phase Rifle. And since I haven't played with most of the people on this board, I have to go with the people I played with a while back, so I'll pick Hawkeye.
"Tag, you're dead."
-Anya Alstreim (Code Geass)

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#16
Larknok1.
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What is your favorite part about Phase R, and who is your fav. Phase R users?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived