Again a debate between the following:

[ Representing C2 (our very own home team)]
-- Michael Ford

* CQ weapon: Spas
* Sniper: Phase
* Assault/ or armor enhancement: Carbonizer
* Secondary: DarkStar
* Grenade: Frag grenade
* Melee: That snazzy looking laser sword in the concept art.
* Special: His female attracting awesome metal legs, and ASE vision ( same way he uses the ASE to scan for objects)

[ Representing CIS]
-- Clone Wars General Grievous

* CQ weapon: His magnetic foot claws and his titanium denting fists
* Sniper: Beam rifle (Zam Wezells Sniper from episode 2)
* Assault/ or armor enhancement: CIS Cyborg war plating
* Secondary: droid battle rifle (Standard for battle droids)
* Grenade: Thermal detonator
* Melee: 2 Lightsabers, 4 extra from deceased jedi
* Special: reclusive ambush ( his specialty is ambush, he can climb any wall like a spider and fight like a ninja while doing it. He loves shadows.)

[ Representing covenant]

-- Covenant Arbiter Thel Vadamm

* CQ weapon: Needler assault rifle
* Sniper: carbine
* Assault/ or armor enhancement: Plasma cannon
* Secondary: plasma pistol
* Grenade: Plasma grenade
* Melee: Dual plasma swords
* Special: Cloak ( carries a device that warps light and allows it to pass through the user, rendering them invisible and scrambling radar)

Maps:

-- Algartha

* Takes place with a Conduit open and Progenitors and destroyers everywhere, fighting for supremacy

-- Infinity main hanger (BIG)

* Takes place in a hanger torn by a battle between Covenant forces and UNSC marine forces

-- Uttapou : CIS base station

* Takes place in an expansive shipyard where CIS is giving it their last stand against the Clone 501rst

Please be serious, and this a very (@ the mods) CONDUIT 2 Centered TOPIC
#2xX_ZeUs_Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 5:13:33 PM
I am voting Grievous. He has got some killer acrobatic moves and has no problem slamming Jedi through a wall, and if he can put an inch deep dent in a titanium armored fighter he could be dangerous.

Ford is my second bet. His one liners would baffle both of the opponents and those metal legs... Teach them the true meaning of a killionaire!
#3B05S_P4GPosted 9/26/2013 5:14:41 PM
As much as I don't like him, Grievous would win. Quad lightsabers are tough to beat.
---
3011-0210-9706
"That's like saying God made a deal with the devil..."
#4The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/26/2013 6:35:38 PM
I am voting on Greivous, because he is my fav. star wars character, and da Ford! You said he has a Carby right? Greivous is internally made of HIGHLY explosive liquids, as seen when he dies, and a carbinizer is a 'fricken microwave on bathsalts. Not to mention, the PR can see right through his armour, it would be rough to deflect a shot that is basically made of electricity, 'cause it is a railgun. That is my opinion.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#5The21stgunPosted 9/26/2013 7:11:57 PM
Grievous ATW FTW
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#6Silent_NexusPosted 9/27/2013 9:19:07 AM
Grievous.
---
"Tag, you're dead."
-Anya Alstreim (Code Geass)