I HATE Hardcore

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 9/27/2013 3:44:22 AM
Why? Because it messes me up, I depend on the radar AND most certainly lock-on, without those two things it makes me the worst player EVER.

Another reason why I hate hardcore is because BTGB and FFA GB has the worst game modes ever, (ASE Basket Ball, Balloon Battle, ect) while Hardcore has the best ones, HC FFA has ONLY deathmatch! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE TO PLAY ONLY DEATHMATCH IN FFA, same with HC TEAM GAMES! Only has TDM, Shared stock, and maybe CTF! That sucks for me man!

These are the reasons why I HATE with a STRONG PASSION, hardcore, I will NEVER play HC EVER again.

End rant.

~Cmo
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#2__CSNPosted 9/27/2013 4:50:47 AM
So everyone should have to play an inferior game mode because you're bad and rely on crutches? I wouldn't expect much else from a CoD kid but it's still disturbingly ignorant.

God. Looking at this board now is like trying to take a s*** after eating cheese exclusively for a week.
---
The Filthy __KaZuaL__
#3The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/27/2013 5:04:45 AM
I LOVE hardcore
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#4xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/27/2013 6:27:32 AM
__CSN posted...
So everyone should have to play an inferior game mode because you're bad and rely on crutches? I wouldn't expect much else from a CoD kid but it's still disturbingly ignorant.

God. Looking at this board now is like trying to take a s*** after eating cheese exclusively for a week.

Good to see you too Falcon.

Your point is made but, maybe you can rephrase your analytical criticisms a little...
#5Toho2Posted 9/27/2013 7:24:54 AM
Hardcore is not much different that COD. Play it with a CCP, and there you go. I personally wish I could find a Hardcore lobby these days.
---
-Respect the classics and live with them.-
#6nightrisenPosted 9/27/2013 8:20:06 AM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
I LOVE hardcore

---
If you got a PS3 add me, my psn account is Nightrise951
#7hc-valkiriaPosted 9/27/2013 8:51:33 AM
__CSN posted...

Everybody has preferences. He never suggested that people should play only grab bag game modes. Not only that, your statement that grab bag mode is inferior is entirely subjective and has no credibility that it is indeed inferior. He hates hardcore. We hate falcon. Who cares? If you keep feeling the board is becoming more and more lame, then get out. Nobody even appreciates you or your trolling and flaming personality.
#8Loremas1861Posted 9/27/2013 10:30:35 AM
Can you not practice or something? Ffs, complaining about something that's your fault will get you nowhere.
---
"Ches is Chesus Crist" - My hell-bent father
#9TheOmegaShenPosted 9/27/2013 12:39:37 PM
This topic manages to be even worse than the childish bickering that's gone on for a week or two.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#10CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 12:56:13 PM
Sorry if you think me expressing my emotions is bad and that this topic is garbage, but it is what it is, I hate hardcore, and thats that, felt like ranting and I did, probably will make a commentary out of my hatred for the gametype to. So, there we go.

Also thank you Valk, at least he understands.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU