I HATE Hardcore

#11CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 1:57:42 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
I LOVE hardcore

Good for you, I can't stand it.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#12CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 1:59:51 PM
Toho2 posted...
Hardcore is not much different that COD. Play it with a CCP, and there you go. I personally wish I could find a Hardcore lobby these days.

CCP is garbage no matter what, and C2 is SOOOO much different than CoD.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#13hc-valkiriaPosted 9/27/2013 2:00:31 PM
I'm amazed u actually got a game in hardcore. I never fimd any games
#14CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 2:05:21 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
I'm amazed u actually got a game in hardcore. I never fimd any games

Eh, last time I actullay played hardcore was in a private match, was the worst game ever.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#15xXAISPXxPosted 9/27/2013 2:40:27 PM
Explosives are extremely helpful in this case. Try practicing on Campaign, it's so much easier than multiplayer, if you even care...
---
SOTD: "Because my bullets taste like strawberries." -Keet
#16CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 2:47:03 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Explosives are extremely helpful in this case. Try practicing on Campaign, it's so much easier than multiplayer, if you even care...

Don't care honestly, besides, no radar anyway.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#17__CSNPosted 9/27/2013 3:58:37 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
__CSN posted...
So everyone should have to play an inferior game mode because you're bad and rely on crutches? I wouldn't expect much else from a CoD kid but it's still disturbingly ignorant.

God. Looking at this board now is like trying to take a s*** after eating cheese exclusively for a week.

Everybody has preferences. He never suggested that people should play only grab bag game modes. Not only that, your statement that grab bag mode is inferior is entirely subjective and has no credibility that it is indeed inferior. He hates hardcore. We hate falcon. Who cares? If you keep feeling the board is becoming more and more lame, then get out. Nobody even appreciates you or your trolling and flaming personality.

Except that in his clan topic he refused to ever fight a war in HC, thereby forcing any other clan to let C2 aim for Cmo. Learn to read before you spout bulls***, since Cmo is apparently too whiny or lazy or apathetic to improve.
---
The Filthy __KaZuaL__
#18hc-valkiriaPosted 9/27/2013 4:28:47 PM
__CSN posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
__CSN posted...
So everyone should have to play an inferior game mode because you're bad and rely on crutches? I wouldn't expect much else from a CoD kid but it's still disturbingly ignorant.

God. Looking at this board now is like trying to take a s*** after eating cheese exclusively for a week.

Everybody has preferences. He never suggested that people should play only grab bag game modes. Not only that, your statement that grab bag mode is inferior is entirely subjective and has no credibility that it is indeed inferior. He hates hardcore. We hate falcon. Who cares? If you keep feeling the board is becoming more and more lame, then get out. Nobody even appreciates you or your trolling and flaming personality.

Except that in his clan topic he refused to ever fight a war in HC, thereby forcing any other clan to let C2 aim for Cmo. Learn to read before you spout bulls***, since Cmo is apparently too whiny or lazy or apathetic to improve.

Not all clans do only GB or only HC. Even if they did, they can just use him for the GB matches so he can still be in the clan, just not every single war depending on the use of game modes. Ever thought of that? Of course not. Looks like I'm not the only one spouting crap.
#19__CSNPosted 9/27/2013 4:33:12 PM
Except that those are the rules he drew up for his clan, which is made of a tiny faction of scrubs who I'm guessing love crutches as much as he does. At this point, I don't think he even has enough members for alternates.
---
The Filthy __KaZuaL__
#20hc-valkiriaPosted 9/27/2013 4:46:15 PM
__CSN posted...
Except that those are the rules he drew up for his clan, which is made of a tiny faction of scrubs who I'm guessing love crutches as much as he does. At this point, I don't think he even has enough members for alternates.

Who cares? His clan is his own business, not yours. He leads it. He can do whatever he wants. All clans started with barely any players. What's your point? And what makes you think his teammates are scrubs? Each player on his team knows what he is doing.