Starting a Offical C2 Tier List

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 9/28/2013 4:41:15 AM
I think its about time for one, and I'm gonna kick it up to exsistance.

When I take a look at C2, and ask people "Hey, what do you think is the best, and worst weapon in Conduit 2" I get a whole bunch of different responses, for the worst, it can range from the AEGIS Device to Warp Pistol, HVS.45, and even more! Same with the best weapons to. It can vary quite a bit, so to solve this, we need to do a offical tier list of weapons, by the community, for the community, and this is kinda how it should work.

There are going to be five tiers in all, A, B, C, D, and F.

A tier is the best weapons PERIOD, ones that dominate or at least are very good at in almost all stituations. B tier weapons are weapons that good weapons, but aren't the best, but very good still. C tier weapons are more like normal weapons that are good, but not very special, just regular weapons that are ok. D tier weapons are bad weapons that require a lot of skill to use, and/or specialized loadouts, and F tier weapons are just bad weapons, weapons you almost can never use at all in almost any situation at all.

So, in order to start, we are going from best to worst, A to F, we are going to vote on a few weapons that belong in the A tier, I will then tally up the votes, then the A teir will be made, I will also post up the results of the votes of each weapon to, and we will do this for each tier a total of five times, once the weapons are decided for each tier, the we will figure out how each weapon will be ordered in each tier, then once that done, then its done! (For the most part at least) It will just be a matter of fixing small things here and there.

If there is something wrong with the voting process, let me know and tell me a better process to. :)

The more people we have doing this list, the more accurte it will be, if you don't like the final list, and you didn't vote, then thats you fault, not mine, so vote and help away please. :)

And this list will include ALL 22 weapons, including melee attack and grenades.

Also, last thing, the voting poll is ONLY taking place on GameFAQS, and no where else. So yeah, make an account if you want to vote.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you vote and help out! :D

~Cmo
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#2The21stgunPosted 9/28/2013 5:09:38 AM
Is your tier based of the United States grading scale? :3
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#3Loremas1861Posted 9/28/2013 6:27:11 AM
Cmo, this poll site is way better.
http://strawpoll.me/
---
"Ches is Chesus Crist" - My hell-bent father
#4The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/28/2013 8:06:50 AM
Phase Rifle in the right hands: A.
SMAW in noob hands:A.
Carby: A.
ARC: C.
Darksar: Z. (Unless you are 1pefrog, A)
HVS: B.
Warpy: A.
Shotgun: A-Bish.
Yeah.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#5hc-valkiriaPosted 9/28/2013 8:30:50 AM
Lol good luck. I tried introducing a tier system a long time ago and nobody seemed very interested.
#6JVC-AshuraPosted 9/28/2013 10:01:14 AM
^Too bad, this tread is very interesting! I also think a tier list should be made for conduit2.

I would say that:
SMAW and maybe carby are S
USP, scar, spas12, Window turret and Phase rifle are A
TPC, shrieker, AR-C eclipse, strike rifle and hive canon are B
MP5K, deatomizer and warp pistol are C
Dark star and aegis device are D
#7JVC-AshuraPosted 9/28/2013 10:07:46 AM
Oh forgot there was a F, sorry.
Deatomizer in D
Dark star and aegis device in F
#8JVC-spacePosted 9/28/2013 10:49:13 AM
In A+ (PGM weapons) : Dark star, Aegis Device, strike rifle, HVS45, Mp5ka4, deatomizer primary fire, Warp pistol charged shot, Spas12 secondary mode

In A: Phase rifle, Spas12 primary mode, usp45, Hive cannon, Windowaker Turret, TPC launcher, Carbonizer, Scar, flash grenade, fragmentation grenade

In B : Warp pistol (single shot), Shreiker secondary fire, radiation grenade

In C : Shreiker primary fire
#9drophyghostPosted 9/28/2013 11:15:40 AM
A tier is the best weapons PERIOD, ones that dominate or at least are very good at in almost all stituations. B tier weapons are weapons that good weapons, but aren't the best, but very good still. C tier weapons are more like normal weapons that are good, but not very special, just regular weapons that are ok. D tier weapons are bad weapons that require a lot of skill to use, and/or specialized loadouts, and F tier weapons are just bad weapons, weapons you almost can never use at all in almost any situation at all.

A: SMAW, SCAR, USP
B: SPAS, Hive Cannon, Carbonizer, TPC-Launcher, Melee, Radiation Grenade, Flash Grenade
C: MP5K4 ARC-Eclipce, Dark Star, Shrieker, Warp Pistol, Frag Grenade
D: Strike Rifle, Phase Rifle, Widowmaker Turret (In my opinion, the PR would be in A and the Turret in B if it wasn´t for the "that require specialized loadouts" part...)
F: Aegis Device, HVS45, Deatomizer Mk4
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#10JVC-AshuraPosted 9/30/2013 11:50:02 AM
Sorry i'm bringing up this topic, but i'm very courious about what you think about weapons match-up.

For exemple, it seems that you guys use the warp pistol a lot (or maybe i'm wrong)?
Almost nobody is using this weapon in PAL and even when i'm using double energetic focus, i use USP45 instead.

Also, in [JVC], we never though about banning anything else than SMAW, that means that you guys should have some interesting argument to justifiy your choices.