If you could permanatly get rid of 1 gun.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. If you could permanatly get rid of 1 gun.

User Info: zPsych

zPsych
3 years ago#1
If you could get rid of a certain gun forever which would it be and why?

I would get rid of the phase rifle.
Why? I just think its overpowered. And the people who use it, only use it and never change loadouts lol.
sup kids. its basi - [O$C]basi. friendcode for basi is: 3912-3729-4360. friendcode for [O$C]basi is:
5459-1881-0323. Favorite gun: carby, my signature sucks

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#2
zPsych posted...

Why? I just think its overpowered. And the people who use it, only use it and never change loadouts lol.

How kind of you.

User Info: xXKrissXx

xXKrissXx
3 years ago#3
xXAISPXx posted...
zPsych posted...

How kind of you.

SMAW......and SMAW.......and SMAW
"I can trust Kriss."~True LIES

User Info: Mindesyn

Mindesyn
3 years ago#4
xXKrissXx posted...
SMAW
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#5
SMAW.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#6
Oh, and of course, you know me, I never use any weapon BESIDES the Phase Rifle. You just got BL1TZed.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#7
SMAW
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#8
I'd get rid of the Phase Rifle. I'd like to see more people using other weapons... Snipers can use the Strike Rifle :P
I wish I were a bird.

User Info: Toho2

Toho2
3 years ago#9
Derppopotamus posted...
I'd get rid of the Phase Rifle. I'd like to see more people using other weapons... Snipers can use the Strike Rifle :P

I'd give the Phase Rifle a nerf, not a removal. Wish more snipers would use the Strike Rifle. :( I'd remove the smaw from the game.
-Respect the classics and live with them.-

User Info: Loremas1861

Loremas1861
3 years ago#10
Derppopotamus posted...
"Ches is Chesus Crist" - My hell-bent father
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. If you could permanatly get rid of 1 gun.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived