I might quit

#211PefrogPosted 9/29/2013 3:36:27 AM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
this is the crap that gets this board to #1?
PATHETIC, PATRICIA

Yeah, it's something you wouldn't be able to understand.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#22Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/29/2013 7:00:44 AM
kastastic posted...
G3_Razor posted...
I think I might quit because lately I've been getting really f****d off by f*****g SMAWers and widowmaker turrets specialization and the lag has been so frickin' bad I almost want to rage quit everygame Green Barets, your where F88888G ME OFF WITH YOUR wIDOW t sPECIALAZATION AND HORRIBLE LAG. IT NOT USUALLY THAT BAD BUT this time I literally killed you than 1minute l8er (and im not exaggerating,) he died and I didn't know how until I looked up and it said I killed you with the F*****g carbonizer which I used like a minute ago. Also my F*****g little brother (Mr.Ford00) hes only 10 and all he does it talk talk and talk then my dad comes in all mad and is lik "if you guys don't shuddup and work it out, Ill take the wii away!!!) and im like what the H**l is wrong with you then he gets all angry and freaks out. UGHHH!!!!! C2 is getting so annoying EVERYTHING is so F***ING STUPID NOW!

^I think after all that venting and a few hours or days you will feel better.

If everone would not run and jump around so much there wouldn't be half the lag....but I guess thats just part of the game jump and run. (don't leave)

I am one of few people here who dont bunnyhop
#23Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/29/2013 7:01:50 AM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
PATHETIC, PATRICIA

lol go to hell, hater
#24Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/29/2013 7:02:23 AM
AriDrekiHjarta posted...
You sound a lil pissed.

^Nobody listen to this guy, he is a troll
#25The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/29/2013 7:20:03 AM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
kastastic posted...
G3_Razor posted...
I think I might quit because lately I've been getting really f****d off by f*****g SMAWers and widowmaker turrets specialization and the lag has been so frickin' bad I almost want to rage quit everygame Green Barets, your where F88888G ME OFF WITH YOUR wIDOW t sPECIALAZATION AND HORRIBLE LAG. IT NOT USUALLY THAT BAD BUT this time I literally killed you than 1minute l8er (and im not exaggerating,) he died and I didn't know how until I looked up and it said I killed you with the F*****g carbonizer which I used like a minute ago. Also my F*****g little brother (Mr.Ford00) hes only 10 and all he does it talk talk and talk then my dad comes in all mad and is lik "if you guys don't shuddup and work it out, Ill take the wii away!!!) and im like what the H**l is wrong with you then he gets all angry and freaks out. UGHHH!!!!! C2 is getting so annoying EVERYTHING is so F***ING STUPID NOW!

^I think after all that venting and a few hours or days you will feel better.

If everone would not run and jump around so much there wouldn't be half the lag....but I guess thats just part of the game jump and run. (don't leave)

I am one of few people here who dont bunnyhop

Whoa, whoa, whoa- I don't bunny hop either.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#26hc-valkiriaPosted 9/29/2013 7:20:39 AM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Lag happens. Just find another lobby. Its not like u have to stay in the match

Lol. You say that like there are more lobbies to join. (No criticism intended, it's just the way I word what I say)

At most I only find two matches going at once close to the afternoon. It's a weekend, not many players on weekends = not many at all total.

Same here. But if he doesn't like a lobby, he has at least one other lobby to join.
#27xXAISPXxPosted 9/29/2013 7:39:10 AM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
AriDrekiHjarta posted...
You sound a lil pissed.

^Nobody listen to this guy, he is a troll

You can learn quite a few things from him...once you get to know him.
---
SOTD: Need one..bring out the Punch in you!
#28xXAISPXxPosted 9/29/2013 7:44:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#29TMac987654321Posted 9/29/2013 7:47:39 AM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
PATHETIC, PATRICIA

Hit the road Rachel
---
T-Mac
MK NIGHTWOLF
#30YOLO_NachoPosted 9/29/2013 10:41:20 AM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
PATHETIC, PATRICIA

lol go to hell, hater

:(
why you gotta hate henriette?
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii GameFAQs Board~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie