Finally something to work with!

#1B05S_SCARkidPosted 9/29/2013 9:42:19 AM
As some of you know, I have been trying my best to set up an event to record and post on youtube...

my dad ordered me a capture card, and it can in yesterday! we still need to figure out how to set it up and how it works etc. but this means that whatever we come up with for future events, providing brennan cant make it, I can record it myself :)

also, Whenever brennan and i are there at the same time, we can record from our two perspectives :P

this opens up a lot of options for what we were trying to set up before... and for this type of thing it's the more the merrier so if you think you can join than go for it :)
---
messaged my friend during work, told him i was on my potty break, he told me i was full of crap
"Seth, master of speed poops" - Brennan
#2The21stgunPosted 9/29/2013 9:50:25 AM
Neat
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#3B05S_SCARkid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 9:52:30 AM
the only setback is that i am living with my dad more often than my mom, so i dont have the wii as much anymore...
so there is a small window every little bit for us to do this but once it is done it will be fun! i can guarantee it :)
---
messaged my friend during work, told him i was on my potty break, he told me i was full of crap
"Seth, master of speed poops" - Brennan