O$C is proud to welcome Venonat to our clan!

#11hc-valkiriaPosted 9/30/2013 1:34:02 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Vironix, Valkiria, you, and me- and we all are good with the shotgun.

Lol.

Vironix: Ballistics dual

Valkiria: Ballistics focus

Ven: Phase rifle, you never use spas.

The reason I never use the SPAS is because I like the Phase Rifle better. If you want me too, next weekend, than I can pull out my SPAS and show my skills. Read my sig., those are the guns I am good with. Oh yeah, and Valkiria uses explosive focus and light armor. :P

No. I use three sets depending on what I want.
#12hc-valkiriaPosted 9/30/2013 1:36:56 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
OK, I know you are all wondering why I left BPB. I left because things were not going good between me an Derpy, and now we are to the point of not trusting each other. Here, let me put you in my shoes: would you like to stay in a clan where every move you make is suspicious, and constantly monitered, and after all of that to not be trusted. I don't know about you but I would not want to stay very long in a clan like that.
Khmer, I am sorry I left.

I have a feeling this is all due to tprtv's forceful admission into bpb. The whole tprtv incident divided u and derpy. U couldve worked things out.
#13xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/30/2013 1:37:13 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Vironix, Valkiria, you, and me- and we all are good with the shotgun.

Lol.

Vironix: Ballistics dual

Valkiria: Ballistics focus

Ven: Phase rifle, you never use spas.

The reason I never use the SPAS is because I like the Phase Rifle better. If you want me too, next weekend, than I can pull out my SPAS and show my skills. Read my sig., those are the guns I am good with. Oh yeah, and Valkiria uses explosive focus and light armor. :P

No. I use three sets depending on what I want.

In defense of my statement, you never use anything but ballistics focus spas when I play against you. I wonder if there is a correlation... :P
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
Destiny is your choice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA
#14The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 2:31:49 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Perhaps a rematch would be fun?

Maybe after a practice session or two
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#15The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/30/2013 2:43:48 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
OK, I know you are all wondering why I left BPB. I left because things were not going good between me an Derpy, and now we are to the point of not trusting each other. Here, let me put you in my shoes: would you like to stay in a clan where every move you make is suspicious, and constantly monitered, and after all of that to not be trusted. I don't know about you but I would not want to stay very long in a clan like that.
Khmer, I am sorry I left.

I have a feeling this is all due to tprtv's forceful admission into bpb. The whole tprtv incident divided u and derpy. U couldve worked things out.

No, there are more things.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#16The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/30/2013 2:46:47 PM
The21stgun posted...
Mindesyn posted...
Perhaps a rematch would be fun?

Maybe after a practice session or two

Ok, I will practice to death with my Phase Rifle.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#17MindesynPosted 9/30/2013 3:03:24 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Might wanna do it perkless.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#18The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/30/2013 3:04:42 PM
Mindesyn posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Might wanna do it perkless.

Deal, I will do it perkless then.
---