I Think My Time Here is Up :(

#1jasonrk7bPosted 9/30/2013 12:08:30 AM
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/there-was-once.452639535/

I wrote this over a year ago, but I kept myself from posting it because I knew that even though I wasn't too invested in the game, I was invested in the community. Unfortunately, it's clear to me that that's changed as well. In a year's time a lot has changed, but even so most of what I say there still holds true for me. I know most of you guys don't know/remember me, but to those that do, it's been f****** amazing.

P.S.: And of course, this is a year old, so not mentioned are a bunch of users who joined between when this was written and when I stopped frequenting the site. Sorry for the omission.

Oh, and IGN is having serious board issues for some reason, so if the page can't load, just keep trying. And as for why the thread is filled with a bunch of flashman92 alts, it's a long story =P
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)
#2LigersRulePosted 9/30/2013 12:14:32 AM
Oh god...

I'm the first one mentioned. This is the happiest day of my life.

But serious, man, I'm going to miss you. It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. Etc, etc.

Best of luck in your future endeavors. You were one of the best, kid. I'll always think fondly of you.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#3Loremas1861Posted 9/30/2013 2:51:27 AM
Aww, JK we all will miss you so much. Don't you forget us!
---
"Ches is Chesus Crist" - My hell-bent father
#4rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 9/30/2013 2:52:00 AM
:c
---
PSN: BlueStar7152 | MAG, Uncharted 3
XBL: ajwmawesome | Skyrim, 007 Legends, Minecraft
#5ThePrisoner06Posted 9/30/2013 3:03:19 AM(edited)
You will be missed JK, it was a pleasure to know you on this board, and to fight with and against you in the game.

To me you were the Keeper of the Lists. and over time I have slowly taken over that role.

Have fun in life, and enjoy what you do.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#6BarryBiggunPosted 9/30/2013 5:04:46 AM
NO

Time to be a man and hit the weights.

It's not ninth grade anymore. No one cares how much you bench, but they do care about your size; the size of your wallet, your house, your muscles... everything. Size determines your masculinity and I have yet to see anything significant in size on this board.

Time to be EPIC.
#7LigersRulePosted 9/30/2013 5:27:24 AM
BarryBiggun posted...
NO

It's not ninth grade anymore. No one cares how much you bench, but they do care about your size; the size of your wallet, your house, your muscles... everything. Size determines your masculinity and I have yet to see anything significant in size on this board.

Time to be EPIC.

.... Dah fuh?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#8BarryBiggunPosted 9/30/2013 5:30:16 AM
LigersRule posted...
BarryBiggun posted...
NO

Time to be EPIC.

.... Dah fuh?

http://media.nintendo.com/nintendo/bin/Oi6fQTUI7DQfDc-7LbGdBHSp0E2Pt4Jl/1MGC7wKdkpxFvKxI1z8lqpfGs5mRPE4n.jpg
#9old_man_mossyPosted 9/30/2013 5:51:11 AM
Amazing read my old buddy. People like you are why I join message boards in the first place...to find kind, creative, souls to share some laughs and conversations with.

Your welcomed to lurk around the place with me. This board is much different than what I remember, too, but its still like the house you grew up in- now owned by other folks. I can't help but walk around in it, see how its changed and "remember when"

I hope we cross paths somewhere, maybe on a 3DS or Wii U or something. In the meanwhile...be careful around fruit trees, ladders, and bees.

Hanging around with you has truelly been a real pleasure. Take care.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#10BarryBiggunPosted 9/30/2013 6:03:51 AM
oldmanmossy reminds me of OldManRoid without the DELTOIDS so he can properly fit through doors.