I Think My Time Here is Up :(

#21PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/30/2013 2:11:34 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Sorry I'm assenine...but weight lifter and black belt are two of the most overused net 'professions/ hobbies' out there, lol.

:'(
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#22The21stgunPosted 9/30/2013 2:39:56 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Amazing read my old buddy. People like you are why I join message boards in the first place...to find kind, creative, souls to share some laughs and conversations with.

Your welcomed to lurk around the place with me. This board is much different than what I remember, too, but its still like the house you grew up in- now owned by other folks. I can't help but walk around in it, see how its changed and "remember when"

I hope we cross paths somewhere, maybe on a 3DS or Wii U or something. In the meanwhile...be careful around fruit trees, ladders, and bees.

Hanging around with you has truelly been a real pleasure. Take care.

I remember when this board was nice too, it was so long ago, why did things have to change? Its days like theese were I remeber the boards in the glory days! When I first got C2 18 months ago, this place was nice, the board was nice, everything was nice! Now its overruned with trolls :(
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#23old_man_mossyPosted 9/30/2013 3:05:41 PM
The21stgun posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
Amazing read my old buddy. People like you are why I join message boards in the first place...to find kind, creative, souls to share some laughs and conversations with.

Your welcomed to lurk around the place with me. This board is much different than what I remember, too, but its still like the house you grew up in- now owned by other folks. I can't help but walk around in it, see how its changed and "remember when"

I hope we cross paths somewhere, maybe on a 3DS or Wii U or something. In the meanwhile...be careful around fruit trees, ladders, and bees.

I remember when this board was nice too, it was so long ago, why did things have to change? Its days like theese were I remeber the boards in the glory days! When I first got C2 18 months ago, this place was nice, the board was nice, everything was nice! Now its overruned with trolls :(

It changed because people felt it had to, to somehow become honest....or like every other Internet cess pool out there with fake claims and fake people. Those folks thought we had to have it like that...now they are gone, btw...or leaving.

I miss how it was too...I'd like to go back...but to be honest as our resident hacker says...I'm irrelevant here. Things like honesty and humility don't belong here anymore when before they were the definition of the board. Helping others have been replaced with guarded secrets and fear of being exploited. It's not what it was...been that way for awhile now. Might be why our resident ladder jumper left, lol (not battle ladder new folks; but rather a cool story bout a year out)

This place has changed and J. may not be here to bury it like he thought. I will though, less I end up underground first, lol. I'll remember him along with countless others when we all split away. But I lurk...it's a parent thing but was in my DNA long before then. I will miss him on that day same other folks. I'll bury this place though. Long after others leave I'll still be here...been without the game for over a year but I'm still here...I won't lie though. Every time a friend moves on, lurking gets more like hurting, lol.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#24old_man_mossyPosted 9/30/2013 3:09:01 PM
Always had a bit of a masochist streak though. XD
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#25MindesynPosted 9/30/2013 3:09:38 PM
The21stgun posted...

You clearly missed the great wars on here.

Im LOLing over how many people were said goodbye to due to alts.

However JK, you DID say goodbye to alot of people (even DCEP? talk about dating yourself on some old players) Your lists still hang in reference in the Haven, and thank you for following my blog, Ill have to use that to wire myself to talk to you in the future. Thanks for the support and the love man.

Take care of yourself JK
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#26PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/30/2013 3:20:31 PM
I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#27B05S_BrennanPosted 9/30/2013 4:14:08 PM
I'll miss ya JK. Stop by from time to time, and if you ever get a Wii U, PM me your NNID.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#28DerppopotamusPosted 9/30/2013 4:52:13 PM
Owh :c I'm going to miss your list. And your brother. And your general niceness. You really do care about everyone. And that means a lot to me.

Mindesyn posted...
Im LOLing over how many people were said goodbye to due to alts.

~MurHurHur
I got two good byes <3
---
I wish I were a bird.
#29The21stgunPosted 9/30/2013 5:59:29 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
The21stgun posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

It changed because people felt it had to, to somehow become honest....or like every other Internet cess pool out there with fake claims and fake people. Those folks thought we had to have it like that...now they are gone, btw...or leaving.

I miss how it was too...I'd like to go back...but to be honest as our resident hacker says...I'm irrelevant here. Things like honesty and humility don't belong here anymore when before they were the definition of the board. Helping others have been replaced with guarded secrets and fear of being exploited. It's not what it was...been that way for awhile now. Might be why our resident ladder jumper left, lol (not battle ladder new folks; but rather a cool story bout a year out)

This place has changed and J. may not be here to bury it like he thought. I will though, less I end up underground first, lol. I'll remember him along with countless others when we all split away. But I lurk...it's a parent thing but was in my DNA long before then. I will miss him on that day same other folks. I'll bury this place though. Long after others leave I'll still be here...been without the game for over a year but I'm still here...I won't lie though. Every time a friend moves on, lurking gets more like hurting, lol.

It does doesnt it? And to be honest, I think this board has gotten so bad, tha im starting turn innto a bit of a jerk :( I dont like urting people at all.
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#30jasonrk7b(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 1:01:24 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind farewells ^_^

LigersRule posted...
Oh god...

I'm the first one mentioned. This is the happiest day of my life.

But serious, man, I'm going to miss you. It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. Etc, etc.

Best of luck in your future endeavors. You were one of the best, kid. I'll always think fondly of you.

When I think C2 boards one of the first things that pops into my head is Lig. Don't know why though XD

Loremas1861 posted...
Aww, JK we all will miss you so much. Don't you forget us!

Like I said in my post, I'll never forget this place. It'll always occupy that warm fuzzy part of my heart

ThePrisoner06 posted...
You will be missed JK, it was a pleasure to know you on this board, and to fight with and against you in the game.

To me you were the Keeper of the Lists. and over time I have slowly taken over that role.

Have fun in life, and enjoy what you do.

I am comfortable knowing the lists are being passed onto capable hands. And I will have a great time Andy, thanks :)
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)