I Think My Time Here is Up :(

#31jasonrk7b(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 12:11:07 AM
old_man_mossy posted...
Amazing read my old buddy. People like you are why I join message boards in the first place...to find kind, creative, souls to share some laughs and conversations with.

Your welcomed to lurk around the place with me. This board is much different than what I remember, too, but its still like the house you grew up in- now owned by other folks. I can't help but walk around in it, see how its changed and "remember when"

I hope we cross paths somewhere, maybe on a 3DS or Wii U or something. In the meanwhile...be careful around fruit trees, ladders, and bees.

Hanging around with you has truelly been a real pleasure. Take care.

I'll try to get my own 3DS soon. I've been using my little brother's for the longest time now =P

And lol, can't believe you remembered my ladder incident XD

This place is kind of like the house you grew up in, especially for me since this is the first message board I became a regular on.

xXAISPXx posted...
JK, I already posted in that topic, but I will say it again.

I'll definitely miss you, and I think everyone will. I will always support your rights. I have never seen dark in you, and I've always followed your light. Good luck on your future!

It's unfortunate I wrote this a year ago because you are definitely one of the top contributors to the boards, and you've been here for quite some time.

But eh, it could be worse. I could have actually posted the thread a year ago, cut ties with the boards, and never met you at all. Now that would have been a shame T_T

PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Wow, I can't believe you remembered some of that stuff! Cooking with Punch was a failure from the start lol.

PLEASE drop by occasionally man, we can always catch up and reminisce on old times.

You were great asset and friend to me and the rest of this board. Take care bud :)

Man, why cooking with Punch never took off confounds me to this day.

And I'm saving that Sweatpea link. It's still hilarious to this day. Honestly, with a name like SweatPea, I probably should have known the truth from the beginning >_<

PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Wow, I can't believe you remembered some of that stuff! Cooking with Punch was a failure from the start lol.

PLEASE drop by occasionally man, we can always catch up and reminisce on old times.

You were great asset and friend to me and the rest of this board. Take care bud :)

lol, yep I remember that. Saying it would just be me here all alone talking to myself

And who knows, after the board completely dies down, I might come back to assume my title as last man standing :D
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)
#32jasonrk7b(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 12:22:40 AM
Mindesyn posted...
Im LOLing over how many people were said goodbye to due to alts.

However JK, you DID say goodbye to alot of people (even DCEP? talk about dating yourself on some old players) Your lists still hang in reference in the Haven, and thank you for following my blog, Ill have to use that to wire myself to talk to you in the future. Thanks for the support and the love man.

Take care of yourself JK

How many alts did Chesluk have again? 3? =P Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Whatever =P
I never kept up on who was who, which did make managing the list a pain at times =P You guys and your alts T_T

But thanks Eternal Keeper of the Rads, though to be fair, I don't actually remember DCEP that well

PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable.

But they are no match for Sig's buns of steel

Derppopotamus posted...
Owh :c I'm going to miss your list. And your brother. And your general niceness. You really do care about everyone. And that means a lot to me.

Mindesyn posted...

~MurHurHur
I got two good byes <3

Finding out you were toaster blew my mind o_O
Y U no tell me T_T

I'll miss the weekly TCon matches (short lived as they were)

:(
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)
#33Hu1kSmAshPosted 10/1/2013 3:35:51 AM
jasonrk7b posted...
Mindesyn posted...

However JK, you DID say goodbye to alot of people (even DCEP? talk about dating yourself on some old players) Your lists still hang in reference in the Haven, and thank you for following my blog, Ill have to use that to wire myself to talk to you in the future. Thanks for the support and the love man.

Take care of yourself JK

How many alts did Chesluk have again? 3? =P Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Whatever =P
I never kept up on who was who, which did make managing the list a pain at times =P You guys and your alts T_T

But thanks Eternal Keeper of the Rads, though to be fair, I don't actually remember DCEP that well

PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable.

But they are no match for Sig's buns of steel

Derppopotamus posted...
Owh :c I'm going to miss your list. And your brother. And your general niceness. You really do care about everyone. And that means a lot to me.

Mindesyn posted...

~MurHurHur
I got two good byes <3

Finding out you were toaster blew my mind o_O
Y U no tell me T_T

I'll miss the weekly TCon matches (short lived as they were)

:(

Keet, Lig, and I just played 2 days ago.
#34Hu1kSmAshPosted 10/1/2013 3:39:32 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

---
SOTD: "I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable." -Punch
#35Hu1kSmAshPosted 10/1/2013 3:40:30 AM
Mindesyn posted...
The21stgun posted...
I remember when this board was nice too, it was so long ago, why did things have to change? Its days like theese were I remeber the boards in the glory days! When I first got C2 18 months ago, this place was nice, the board was nice, everything was nice! Now its overruned with trolls :(

You clearly missed the great wars on here.

Take care of yourself JK

Even I missed plenty of them.
---
SOTD: "I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable." -Punch
#36PUNCHOUT1116Posted 10/1/2013 8:48:44 AM
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#37Hu1kSmAshPosted 10/1/2013 11:48:59 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Did you look at my signature?
---
#38PUNCHOUT1116Posted 10/1/2013 1:50:51 PM
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Did you look at my signature?

;)
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#39xXAISPXxPosted 10/7/2013 11:06:21 AM
jasonrk7b posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
Amazing read my old buddy. People like you are why I join message boards in the first place...to find kind, creative, souls to share some laughs and conversations with.

Your welcomed to lurk around the place with me. This board is much different than what I remember, too, but its still like the house you grew up in- now owned by other folks. I can't help but walk around in it, see how its changed and "remember when"

I hope we cross paths somewhere, maybe on a 3DS or Wii U or something. In the meanwhile...be careful around fruit trees, ladders, and bees.

Hanging around with you has truelly been a real pleasure. Take care.

I'll try to get my own 3DS soon. I've been using my little brother's for the longest time now =P

And lol, can't believe you remembered my ladder incident XD

This place is kind of like the house you grew up in, especially for me since this is the first message board I became a regular on.

xXAISPXx posted...
JK, I already posted in that topic, but I will say it again.

I'll definitely miss you, and I think everyone will. I will always support your rights. I have never seen dark in you, and I've always followed your light. Good luck on your future!

It's unfortunate I wrote this a year ago because you are definitely one of the top contributors to the boards, and you've been here for quite some time.

But eh, it could be worse. I could have actually posted the thread a year ago, cut ties with the boards, and never met you at all. Now that would have been a shame T_T

PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Man, why cooking with Punch never took off confounds me to this day.

And I'm saving that Sweatpea link. It's still hilarious to this day. Honestly, with a name like SweatPea, I probably should have known the truth from the beginning >_<

PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

lol, yep I remember that. Saying it would just be me here all alone talking to myself

And who knows, after the board completely dies down, I might come back to assume my title as last man standing :D

This means a lot to me, JK. Thanks so much, friend.

Bump.
---
#40SrChronicPosted 10/8/2013 7:58:11 AM
Farewell. See you on the C3 board!
---
PSN- TheChronic213