Can you MULTITASK in this game?

#11TMac987654321Posted 9/30/2013 1:38:51 PM
You guys haven't seen THE CLAN at its peak.
---
T-Mac
MK NIGHTWOLF
#12xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/30/2013 1:49:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13NoWeight2Great(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 1:53:36 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
TMac987654321 posted...

We have many clans.... and I don't give a s*** about clans from goldeneye who utilizes weapons no one else under level 20 has even remote access too. Plus it is ridiculous how long level ups take in goldeneye when people that already have the OP guns dominate the arena.

When it comes to missing the point you are a champ.

He meant THE CLAN are trolls supreme. In his opinion anyway. I prefer TEAM EPIC.
---
RIPPED RICK
#14xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/30/2013 1:58:08 PM
NoWeight2Great posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
TMac987654321 posted...

We have many clans.... and I don't give a s*** about clans from goldeneye who utilizes weapons no one else under level 20 has even remote access too. Plus it is ridiculous how long level ups take in goldeneye when people that already have the OP guns dominate the arena.

When it comes to missing the point you are a champ.

He meant THE CLAN are trolls supreme. In his opinion anyway. I prefer TEAM EPIC.

Oh. Point made.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
Destiny is your choice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA
#15LigersRulePosted 9/30/2013 2:30:12 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
F0C posted...
all trolls welcome, after all, we survived Blaze

Lol. You have haven't seen s*** until you have seen our board trolls. Oh CSN!!! FaLc0nIz_WaStEd!!! Head on over to goldenye sometime ok??? Oh and some here may or may not consider me a troll, I really don't care.

CSN and Falcon are the same dude, and he's not even that bad. Zeno was much worse, and he hasn't been around in months.

We're total lightweights when it comes to trolls. (C wut I did thar?)
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#16The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/30/2013 2:51:47 PM
Don't worry we have falcon as our team troll! He is a very mean troll too. Also his connection sucks- probably because his house (under a bridge) doesn't have wi-fi.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#17DarxWingDuckPosted 9/30/2013 4:21:08 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Don't worry we have falcon as our team troll! He is a very mean troll too. Also his connection sucks- probably because his house (under a bridge) doesn't have wi-fi.

this can't be as bad as blaze...

it's. just. not. possible.
#18LigersRulePosted 9/30/2013 7:36:21 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Again, Falcon isn't a troll, he's an ass. There is a huge difference.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#19PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/30/2013 7:37:45 PM
LigersRule posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Again, Falcon isn't a troll, he's an ass. There is a huge difference.

This made me chuckle
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#20JmyWhsprsPosted 9/30/2013 8:16:47 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
F0C posted...
all trolls welcome, after all, we survived Blaze

Lol. You have haven't seen s*** until you have seen our board trolls. Oh CSN!!! FaLc0nIz_WaStEd!!! Head on over to goldenye sometime ok??? Oh and some here may or may not consider me a troll, I really don't care.

trolling isn't a competition but...if it was... We'd win.
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 [Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs, [GE] JmyWhsprs, 56-JmyWhsprs