does this game have Rtms?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. does this game have Rtms?
3 years ago#11
Proxies must be used in conjunction with automatic OP shotgun, or else they take no skill, truth.
PSN: F-0-Cer
GE: F-0-C
3 years ago#12
also, if you see any TPC mines that are planted on a wall or something, you can shoot them and make them explode so that you can safely past. its not like omg theres tpc mines, i cant go this way now. that would be silly
Why you wanna battle the kids with steel tongues?
3 years ago#13
If you see your teammate laying down TPC mines, you can shoot them, causing them to blow up in your teammates face and making them suicide. It's pretty fun.
3011-0210-9706
"That's like saying God made a deal with the devil..."
3 years ago#14
I have a few tips for the TPC Launcher secondary mode:

-Try to put the mines on walls of corridor as they make a corner. The corridors destination should be a place where a there is only one or two entrances or exits. An ideal example would be the roofs where the flags spawn on in Cash Site.
-Another tip would be to put the mines over on the top part of a door frame, so when they walk in, they don't notice the mines, and they go BOOM!!! I used this to some success in Precipice.
-You can also place your mines on your teammates.

I've seem to remember that the TPC mines seem to work well on the bridges on the blue side of Agatha.
"Tag, you're dead."
-Anya Alstreim (Code Geass)
3 years ago#15
its not 07
PSN: BlueStar7152 | MAG, Uncharted 3
XBL: ajwmawesome | Skyrim, 007 Legends, Minecraft
3 years ago#16
F0C posted...
Proxies must be used in conjunction with automatic OP shotgun, or else they take no skill, truth.

Ugh, proxies.
SOTD: "I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable." -Punch
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. does this game have Rtms?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived