ATTENTION: all GE people who are getting this game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. ATTENTION: all GE people who are getting this game.
3 years ago#1
I will get you with My Phase Rifle, don't you worry. You think it takes a long time to kill someone? Tell that to BL1TZ or 5P4RK3Y. Their kill time is -3 seconds- how will you be saying this game has TOO much health after this. I will use my all out skill, and I am actually good with the phase rifle. FoxyGrampa, this is for you- remember that. I am going to make them respect you, and O$C. Get ready, because on friday BL1TZ will be looking for some souls to eat- namely the new ones. If you were nice to Foxy, I wouldn't be so harsh. PHASE RIFLE MODE ACTIVATE!
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
3 years ago#2
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
I will get you with My Phase Rifle, don't you worry. You think it takes a long time to kill someone? Tell that to BL1TZ or 5P4RK3Y. Their kill time is -3 seconds- how will you be saying this game has TOO much health after this. I will use my all out skill, and I am actually good with the phase rifle. FoxyGrampa, this is for you- remember that. I am going to make them respect you, and O$C. Get ready, because on friday BL1TZ will be looking for some souls to eat- namely the new ones. If you were nice to Foxy, I wouldn't be so harsh. PHASE RIFLE MODE ACTIVATE!

come @ me

when i get the game anyways...
3 years ago#3
Count me in.

For foxy! *battle cry*
Why you wanna battle the kids with steel tongues?
3 years ago#4
DarxWingDuck posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

come @ me

when i get the game anyways...

OK, have you ever heard of the Phase Rifle?!?! I am just warning so you know what to expect when you see that venonat joined the game.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. The PR is my wepwn of choice.
3 years ago#5
Lol...they mob you and we'll see...XD

Bolt actions suck at crowd control. Don't get too cocky...you'll just end up looking foolish
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
3 years ago#6
zPsych posted...
Count me in.

For foxy! *battle cry*

Guess who's getting an ub3r sniper on friday!
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. The PR is my wepwn of choice.
3 years ago#7
old_man_mossy posted...
Lol...they mob you and we'll see...XD

Bolt actions suck at crowd control. Don't get too cocky...you'll just end up looking foolish

Don't worry, I also have a riot control class. WATCHA BACK! I can control riots just fine with my PR. I actually completely shut off routes on maps because that is where I snipe, and it is REALLY funny.
3 years ago#8
I can see it now. Me and veno vs GE.
Veno up somewhere high sniping right and left.
And me, the ground unit wiping everyone out with smaws and grenades
Why you wanna battle the kids with steel tongues?
3 years ago#9
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Kill time: Nanoseconds, son.
SOTD: "I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable." -Punch
3 years ago#10
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Kill time: Nanoseconds, son.

Nope, negative nanoseconds.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. The PR is my weapwn of choice!!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. ATTENTION: all GE people who are getting this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived