ATTENTION: all GE people who are getting this game.

#1The_Mad_KittenPosted 10/1/2013 4:26:26 PM
I will get you with My Phase Rifle, don't you worry. You think it takes a long time to kill someone? Tell that to BL1TZ or 5P4RK3Y. Their kill time is -3 seconds- how will you be saying this game has TOO much health after this. I will use my all out skill, and I am actually good with the phase rifle. FoxyGrampa, this is for you- remember that. I am going to make them respect you, and O$C. Get ready, because on friday BL1TZ will be looking for some souls to eat- namely the new ones. If you were nice to Foxy, I wouldn't be so harsh. PHASE RIFLE MODE ACTIVATE!
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#2DarxWingDuckPosted 10/1/2013 4:27:57 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
I will get you with My Phase Rifle, don't you worry. You think it takes a long time to kill someone? Tell that to BL1TZ or 5P4RK3Y. Their kill time is -3 seconds- how will you be saying this game has TOO much health after this. I will use my all out skill, and I am actually good with the phase rifle. FoxyGrampa, this is for you- remember that. I am going to make them respect you, and O$C. Get ready, because on friday BL1TZ will be looking for some souls to eat- namely the new ones. If you were nice to Foxy, I wouldn't be so harsh. PHASE RIFLE MODE ACTIVATE!

come @ me

when i get the game anyways...
#3zPsychPosted 10/1/2013 4:28:47 PM
Count me in.

For foxy! *battle cry*
---
Why you wanna battle the kids with steel tongues?
#4The_Mad_Kitten(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 4:29:09 PM
DarxWingDuck posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

come @ me

when i get the game anyways...

OK, have you ever heard of the Phase Rifle?!?! I am just warning so you know what to expect when you see that venonat joined the game.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. The PR is my wepwn of choice.
#5old_man_mossyPosted 10/1/2013 4:29:17 PM
Lol...they mob you and we'll see...XD

Bolt actions suck at crowd control. Don't get too cocky...you'll just end up looking foolish
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#6The_Mad_Kitten(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 4:29:44 PM
zPsych posted...
Count me in.

For foxy! *battle cry*

Guess who's getting an ub3r sniper on friday!
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. The PR is my wepwn of choice.
#7The_Mad_Kitten(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 4:31:15 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Lol...they mob you and we'll see...XD

Bolt actions suck at crowd control. Don't get too cocky...you'll just end up looking foolish

Don't worry, I also have a riot control class. WATCHA BACK! I can control riots just fine with my PR. I actually completely shut off routes on maps because that is where I snipe, and it is REALLY funny.
---
#8zPsychPosted 10/1/2013 4:37:29 PM
I can see it now. Me and veno vs GE.
Veno up somewhere high sniping right and left.
And me, the ground unit wiping everyone out with smaws and grenades
---
Why you wanna battle the kids with steel tongues?
#9Hu1kSmAshPosted 10/1/2013 4:37:34 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Kill time: Nanoseconds, son.
---
SOTD: "I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable." -Punch
#10The_Mad_Kitten(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 4:39:31 PM
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Kill time: Nanoseconds, son.

Nope, negative nanoseconds.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. The PR is my weapwn of choice!!