need a clan, people to play with, and other info

#1DarxWingDuckPosted 10/2/2013 1:17:32 PM
my copy of C2 is in the mail, so i'm trying to be proactive here.

any clans looking for a padawan?

suggestions loadouts or settings?

are there any chat sites you all frequent when you play, or do you use skype chats like we do in GE?

i need helpful information here people... yes, this is a legitimate C2 thread.
#2TMac987654321Posted 10/2/2013 1:19:02 PM
Just play with Steve, Mila and anyone else who has this. Don't betray us.
---
T-Mac
MK NIGHTWOLF
#3My_PreciousPosted 10/2/2013 1:24:29 PM
Loadouts are up to you.

All I will say is DONT use the SMAW, some members of this board will hate you if you use it and kill them.

Good Luck n enjoy playing C2.
#4CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 10/2/2013 1:26:14 PM
Do you plan on playing HC or GB?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#5ThePrisoner06Posted 10/2/2013 1:28:58 PM
You guys could form your own Clan.

The [GE7] Clan, or something like that.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#6_SignalPosted 10/2/2013 1:52:30 PM(edited)
Both the Scar and the USP are great weapons and they don't have to be unlocked or bought.

Spas shotgun is pretty good too, and whether you'd want that or the Scar really depends on your play style.

If you like it up-close, try out the Spas, if you're more of a midrange guy, use the Scar.

I'd say until you unlock other stuff go for improved ballistics and/or ballistic focus as soon as you've unlocked them. Some people do complain about DB (Double Ballistics) users, but I think it's a good setup for a new player. Also, I don't mean "new player" as a derogatory term, I just mean it in the context that you won't have all the perks unlocked for a little while.

I'm not really a Smaw hater, but lots of people are. You'll see why.

As far as settings go, I never changed them from the defaults and I've been pretty happy with them. Some people adjust the deadzone and turning speed. Whatever feels best.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#7double0stevePosted 10/2/2013 5:07:31 PM
i can play dwd, im also pretty noobish, so i wont give you any great loadout advice.
---
(Former) Official Peace-Outer of GE.
#8hc-valkiriaPosted 10/2/2013 5:15:43 PM
Play lots of online matches to rack up money for upgrades. If you don't earn much, play invasion mode and earn money. The best upgrades to get are stabilizer, metal legs, and quickness in my opinion. A lot of the weapons can be obtained for free in campaign mode. As for clans, try VR. I think you can get in for free. Contact Cmo if your interested.
#9DerppopotamusPosted 10/2/2013 5:40:33 PM(edited)
double0steve posted...
Im also pretty noobish

bs
---
I wish I were a bird.
#10_SignalPosted 10/2/2013 7:07:45 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Play lots of online matches to rack up money for upgrades. If you don't earn much, play invasion mode and earn money. The best upgrades to get are stabilizer, metal legs, and quickness in my opinion. A lot of the weapons can be obtained for free in campaign mode. As for clans, try VR. I think you can get in for free. Contact Cmo if your interested.

I never had much success with stabilizer or quickness, but I love metal legs.

This is interesting, and just goes to illustrate one of the wonderful aspects of this game. Depending on your particular playstyle, and with the exception of a few perks like Widowmaker Specialization and Phase Rifle Tuning, the perks that work well for one player might not work well for another.

But maybe I should give Stabilizer another try.

Good stuff.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261