need a clan, people to play with, and other info

#11DarxWingDuck(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 8:27:59 PM
double0steve posted...
i can play dwd, im also pretty noobish, so i wont give you any great loadout advice.

you know we're in this together bro
#12DarxWingDuck(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 8:29:46 PM
TMac987654321 posted...
Just play with Steve, Mila and anyone else who has this. Don't betray us.

i'll add anybody from the GE board for sure... but i'm not promising to limit my friend list on C2 to only 2 players.

btw- which clan is the "SD" of C2 and which alt clan needs me to beat them? let's do this.
#13DarxWingDuck(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 8:54:48 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Do you plan on playing HC or GB?

considering i have 0 matches played right now, i'll just have to pull a lebron and say i'm leaving my options open.

i'll play which ever game mode i enjoy the most and is most active.
#14_SignalPosted 10/2/2013 9:25:16 PM
It's good to have people on your friend list for private matches. I think they are the most fun.

The problem is that you can't gain any XP from private matches, so you'll never level-up.

You also don't unlock perks in private matches, so you really have to play pubs to get everything.

Hope to see you all you guys online. It's fine to play amongst yourselves while you're figuring it out, but once you've figured out how to play I hope you join us.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#1500McQueenPosted 10/2/2013 9:26:41 PM
Isn't it obvious that there should just be a GE clan? We're a family!
---
iS*McQueen | Magnet Man
ROBOT MASTERS FOREVER! http://megamanclan.enjin.com/
#1600McQueenPosted 10/2/2013 9:28:11 PM
PS: If you're still on okay terms with them, Toezer was the best and most dedicated player in GS*. You could PM her at the GS* site and ask for advice.
---
iS*McQueen | Magnet Man
ROBOT MASTERS FOREVER! http://megamanclan.enjin.com/
#17hc-valkiriaPosted 10/2/2013 9:36:20 PM
_Signal posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Play lots of online matches to rack up money for upgrades. If you don't earn much, play invasion mode and earn money. The best upgrades to get are stabilizer, metal legs, and quickness in my opinion. A lot of the weapons can be obtained for free in campaign mode. As for clans, try VR. I think you can get in for free. Contact Cmo if your interested.

I never had much success with stabilizer or quickness, but I love metal legs.

This is interesting, and just goes to illustrate one of the wonderful aspects of this game. Depending on your particular playstyle, and with the exception of a few perks like Widowmaker Specialization and Phase Rifle Tuning, the perks that work well for one player might not work well for another.

But maybe I should give Stabilizer another try.

Good stuff.

Yea stabilizer works very well with spas and scar. I use it for my spas precision set I invented
#18B05S_BrennanPosted 10/2/2013 10:07:40 PM
A GE clan in C2 would be sweet.

Glad the GE guys came here, they've given this board some new life (at least for a little while).
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#19ProudlyHated87Posted 10/3/2013 8:58:23 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...

Glad the GE guys came here, they've given this board some new life (at least for a little while).

Hopefully you guys can do the same.
---
IGNs: 56-Hyper, Sovereign/RC, Vectra/SR* ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
Check out my YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#20DarxWingDuck(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 8:52:58 PM
proudlyhated87 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Hopefully you guys can do the same.

i don't recommend starting a new GE account now, ESPECIALLY if you've never played before. the servers could very well be shut down before you hit 56.

i'm not for ruining other people's fun with hacking at all... but if you pick up GE now, you should seriously find somebody to xp boost you to 56 (or at least 45) so you can get some more competitive loadouts. our board has trolls for sure, but there are still people who can give you advice with whatever you need to know.