need a clan, people to play with, and other info

#21TMac987654321Posted 10/4/2013 3:33:10 AM
DarxWingDuck posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
A GE clan in C2 would be sweet.

Glad the GE guys came here, they've given this board some new life (at least for a little while).

Hopefully you guys can do the same.

i don't recommend starting a new GE account now, ESPECIALLY if you've never played before. the servers could very well be shut down before you hit 56.

i'm not for ruining other people's fun with hacking at all... but if you pick up GE now, you should seriously find somebody to xp boost you to 56 (or at least 45) so you can get some more competitive loadouts. our board has trolls for sure, but there are still people who can give you advice with whatever you need to know.

Any new GE players would be better off asking to join the GE Skype group. They won't get any help or a warm welcome from our board.
---
T-Mac
MK NIGHTWOLF
#22CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 10/4/2013 10:25:14 AM
TMac987654321 posted...
DarxWingDuck posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
A GE clan in C2 would be sweet.

Glad the GE guys came here, they've given this board some new life (at least for a little while).

Hopefully you guys can do the same.

i don't recommend starting a new GE account now, ESPECIALLY if you've never played before. the servers could very well be shut down before you hit 56.

i'm not for ruining other people's fun with hacking at all... but if you pick up GE now, you should seriously find somebody to xp boost you to 56 (or at least 45) so you can get some more competitive loadouts. our board has trolls for sure, but there are still people who can give you advice with whatever you need to know.

Any new GE players would be better off asking to join the GE Skype group. They won't get any help or a warm welcome from our board.

AHA!
I knew it!

I'm afraid it is my sad duty to inform you that you are a mere doppelganger.
In other words, You are a Trust Puppet. Your identity is merely an illusion.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656