Get It Through Your Thick Heads

#1Green_BeretsPosted 10/3/2013 7:12:13 AM
A lot of people here think that they are the "most extreme," "the best," "weapons need to be removed" or "the pro." Here's the answer to all your problems. I don't care what weapon you use. I don't care what upgrades you use. The thing is, there will always be a weapon that you don't like and think that they are newbs. It's the game. So, I don't care what is used.

Here's the part of the "best players in the game" (sarcastic voice needed) that you need to read. The only way you are the best, is when you know that there is someone better then you out there. So when you accept that, you will be the best. Just claiming that you can kill this many in this time, or that you can do this or that is stupid.

Best isn't skills. It's realization of other players.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#2hc-valkiriaPosted 10/3/2013 8:33:24 AM
If u don't like how we board members feel, u dont have to stay. We always rant about various weapons and sets. Deal with it.
#3Loremas1861Posted 10/3/2013 9:03:33 AM
They are pretty stubborn. You can't reason with them.
---
"Ches is Chesus Crist" - My hell-bent father
#4CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 10/3/2013 9:21:05 AM(edited)
I don't hear the word "Best" thrown around here very often.

But for a larger part I think, a lot of the weapons people don't like has more to do with the fact that they're just not fun to have to play against, rather than the fact that they're unbeatable.

And really, the only weapon everybody seems to dislike, is the smaw.

I have never used the smaw in pubs, because I don't think its a fun weapon to play against.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#5_SignalPosted 10/3/2013 10:00:01 AM
So what you're saying is that if I play you I shouldn't use the Phase Rifle?

J/k
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#6B05S_BrennanPosted 10/3/2013 10:15:13 AM(edited)
Green_Berets posted...
A lot of people here think that they are the "most extreme," "the best," "weapons need to be removed" or "the pro."

I am VERY weapons need to be removed. You simply can't argue that I'm not. People are always jelly of how weapons need to be removed I am.

The thing is, there will always be a weapon that you don't like and think that they are newbs.

Weapons don't possess brains (with the exception of Drudge weapons, which may or may not possess them), therefore they cannot be n00bs. Their users however, can be.

Here's the part of the "best players in the game" (sarcastic voice needed) that you need to read.

You cut parts off of the best players and wrote on them? Isn't that illegal?

The only way you are the best, is when you know that there is someone better then you out there. So when you accept that, you will be the best.

Fascinating. Does this mean that the most skilled player in the game cannot be the best, since there is no one that he can recognize as "better" than him?
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#7Toho2Posted 10/3/2013 10:50:35 AM
How about when everyone agrees that a weapon is unbalanced with everything else?
---
-Jesus is the only way to escape from eternal death and suffering.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7sxfQOiE4
#8Hu1kSmAshPosted 10/3/2013 1:15:50 PM
If people repetitively complain, don't even make a fuss about it or bring it up again, unless you are narcissist, like some people claim to be.

Not everybody will agree on one thing and may respond apprehensively. Contributing to the argument isn't a solution even at most.

Say it once politely and only do so.
---
SOTD: "I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable." -Punch
#9TMac987654321Posted 10/3/2013 1:38:06 PM
IMO every gun is unbalanced in its own way
---
T-Mac
MK NIGHTWOLF
#10DerppopotamusPosted 10/3/2013 3:05:51 PM
TMac987654321 posted...
IMO every gun is unbalanced in its own way

I like this guy.
---
I wish I were a bird.