Get It Through Your Thick Heads

#41The_Mad_KittenPosted 10/3/2013 8:00:28 PM
drophyghost posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
1Pefrog posted...
ThePrisoner06 posted...

But have also used weapons like the SMAW in real life, and seen what they can do.

WHAT!?!

---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. The PR is my weapwn of choice!!
#42xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 10/3/2013 8:08:43 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...

But have also used weapons like the SMAW in real life, and seen what they can do.

Stupid american restrictions on guns.... now I don't know if I will ever be able to fire off a salvo of these bad boys:

http://radbot.net/pix/956.jpeg
---
About me:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit2/67346345/759799340
#43Green_Berets(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 5:46:16 AM
A few things. One, Valkiria, I don't mean everyone of the topic title, but you're constant perpetual harassment on my posts is ridiculous. Just stop replying since you obviously can't keep a nice comment in a post.
Second, I wasn't complaining about SMAW usage. I meant that the people complaining about it is stupid.
Third, I don't care about the ranting on the board. Just the constant bashing of another.
Fourth, the title was the match for the topic.
Fifth, I am a huge pro-gun activist in the U.S. Check my Twitter, @donovan__g if you don't believe me. I have legally shot machine guns, suppressors, and smoke grenades even though I am 17. But there is no way that there is a state where a SMAW is a legalized firearm in the U.S. Trust me. If you have shot one, you have broken federal law, and that the only one's with permission is the federal government and military.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#44ThePrisoner06Posted 10/4/2013 5:53:23 AM
Will just say one thing to clear up certain confusion, I am ex Military.

And there are certain weapons very similar to C2's SMAW.

Enough said I hope.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#45night42marePosted 10/4/2013 6:31:43 AM
TMac987654321 posted...
IMO every gun is unbalanced in its own way

so true. overpowered guns to me are carby and smaw but i can take them out with a simple scar without boom focus.
---
" in order to gain respect respect must be mutual." ~sensei ron bledsoe
Hey im deathspirit and am new.
#46ProudlyHated74Posted 10/4/2013 6:45:23 AM
Needs moar flame.
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#47LigersRulePosted 10/4/2013 6:56:08 AM
Green_Berets posted...
Second, I wasn't complaining about SMAW usage. I meant that the people complaining about it is stupid.

Yeah, that's not going to change. Ever. People are going to keep calling you a noob, because quite simply, you're not fun to play against at all. I haven't played you, but if I did, I would probably just leave the match and go play another game. Because the game is a lot more fun without the SMAW.

But there is no way that there is a state where a SMAW is a legalized firearm in the U.S. Trust me. If you have shot one, you have broken federal law, and that the only one's with permission is the federal government and military.

As Andy said, he's ex-military, but even if he wasn't, he isn't American. So he hasn't broken federal law. He's British.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#48hc-valkiriaPosted 10/4/2013 7:50:43 AM
Green_Berets posted...
A few things. One, Valkiria, I don't mean everyone of the topic title, but you're constant perpetual harassment on my posts is ridiculous. Just stop replying since you obviously can't keep a nice comment in a post.
Third, I don't care about the ranting on the board. Just the constant bashing of another.
Fourth, the title was the match for the topic.
Fifth, I am a huge pro-gun activist in the U.S. Check my Twitter, @donovan__g if you don't believe me. I have legally shot machine guns, suppressors, and smoke grenades even though I am 17. But there is no way that there is a state where a SMAW is a legalized firearm in the U.S. Trust me. If you have shot one, you have broken federal law, and that the only one's with permission is the federal government and military.

Why don't I post anything nice? Why don't YOU post something nice? Look at your own topic title. Did you honestly expect a nice comment after that? You basically called us dense. And how is your experience with US law even pertinent to this game? Lol
#49xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 10/4/2013 10:05:45 AM
hc-valkiria posted...

Why don't I post anything nice? Why don't YOU post something nice? Look at your own topic title. Did you honestly expect a nice comment after that? You basically called us dense. And how is your experience with US law even pertinent to this game? Lol

Yeah... maybe we need the topic title to be, "Listen up you d*** b******s! Get it through your f***** thick heads!"

@Hated: Maybe it does need more flame. D*** where the heck is that b**** Falcon when we need him!

Jk.^^
---
About me:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit2/67346345/759799340
#50YOLO_NachoPosted 10/4/2013 10:28:18 AM
TC is probably the thickest headed individual on this entire cesspool you call a forum
Much love see too.
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii GameFAQs Board~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie