Who are the C2 players who have or are getting GE?

#31nightrisenPosted 10/4/2013 5:02:26 PM
i have it but i haven't played in ages
---
If you got a PS3 add me, my psn account is Nightrise951
#32CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 10/4/2013 5:04:15 PM
JmyWhsprs posted...
GE is a "twitch shooter"...

Which means it's a fast paced FPS. It requires a great amount of motor skill to even get a decent score.

That sounds like something people make up.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#33ProudlyHated87(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 8:08:48 AM
Anyone here add me?
---
IGNs: 56-Hyper, Sovereign/RC, Vectra/SR* ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
Check out my YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#34B05S_P4GPosted 10/10/2013 8:16:11 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
JmyWhsprs posted...
GE is a "twitch shooter"...

Which means it's a fast paced FPS. It requires a great amount of motor skill to even get a decent score.

That sounds like something people make up.

---
3011-0210-9706
"That's like saying God made a deal with the devil..."
#35SrChronicPosted 10/10/2013 8:38:41 AM
Have it, used to post on the GE board, and got as far as i could before boredom set in. First off, the GE board wasn't that welcoming or friendly back when i first posted. No regulars where willing to exchange FCs with me when i first posted other than some of the less known guys that hardly played. I used to party up with my cousin but when he stopped playing it got pretty boring. Not to mention the masty, proximity, and noob tube spamming that i experienced. That game is far from balanced. I mean i get that they invested their time to get to level 56 and they deserve those weapons but there wasnt a match where my screen wasnt shaking from all the damn explosions. I think i got to like level 38 and just couldn't take it anymore. I have to give the GE guys props for sticking it out.
---
PSN- TheChronic213
#36TMac987654321Posted 10/10/2013 12:37:48 PM
SrChronic posted...
Have it, used to post on the GE board, and got as far as i could before boredom set in. First off, the GE board wasn't that welcoming or friendly back when i first posted. No regulars where willing to exchange FCs with me when i first posted other than some of the less known guys that hardly played. I used to party up with my cousin but when he stopped playing it got pretty boring. Not to mention the masty, proximity, and noob tube spamming that i experienced. That game is far from balanced. I mean i get that they invested their time to get to level 56 and they deserve those weapons but there wasnt a match where my screen wasnt shaking from all the damn explosions. I think i got to like level 38 and just couldn't take it anymore. I have to give the GE guys props for sticking it out.

Goldeneye isnt completely balanced, but it's much more balanced than C2
---
T-Mac
MK NIGHTWOLF
#37SrChronicPosted 10/10/2013 1:34:03 PM
TMac987654321 posted...
SrChronic posted...

Agree to disagree! GE isn't a bad game, just not my cup of tea.
---
PSN- TheChronic213
#38drophyghostPosted 10/10/2013 1:41:49 PM
proudlyhated87 posted...
Anyone here add me?

K ^ ^
What´s your FC?
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#39Hawke0Posted 10/11/2013 7:24:53 AM
TMac987654321 posted...
Ikr, I always judge wii games by their graphics too; gameplay comes second of course. And what the hell were the creators of Goldeneye thinking, I mean why would they make the guns balanced? Ridiculous.

Don't worry about Cmo, none of us do.

Also, GE doesn't have balanced guns. It's balance is pretty poor.
---
"Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch"-AISP
The One and Only True Mr.Ford
#40Hawke0Posted 10/11/2013 9:24:33 AM
TMac987654321 posted...
SrChronic posted...

*chuckles*

@Jmy It's a modern shooter, Conduit 2 is a blend of old school and modern shooters. In GE, gun fights are primarily decided by who sees who first. If they see each other at the same time, then it can be more interesting, but it's primarily focused on map traversal and raw reflexes. Conduit 2 and other old school shooters have longer fights, which minimizes luck and the advantage of seeing the other guy first. In addition, there's a greater variety of practical things you can do because you don't die so quickly, and the battle lasts long enough that the tide can actually turn. They're different, arguing about which style is better is asinine.
---
"Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch"-AISP
The One and Only True Mr.Ford