Who are the C2 players who have or are getting GE?

#41old_man_mossyPosted 10/11/2013 9:30:36 AM
I actually owned Golden Eye before C2 - recieved it for a Christmas gift-really enjoyed its single player. I tried out its multiplayer a few times, but had difficulty getting into it properly. What little I remember was that it seemed to have less lag than most low health shooters, but suffered from a maddening flaw of host quiting equating you lossing all of your match earned experience...also missed Blops use of mic. For those reasons I never really gave GE a chance outside of its awesome campaign.

I tend to prefer pew, pew, zap to bang, bang, bang most of the time as far as themes go in shooters, so C2 sucked me in afew months latter, as I was bored with black ops (which I played more than Golden Eye mainly due to the mic support and wager modes) and didnt really want to go back to another realistic, low health, shooter.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#42B05S_BrennanPosted 10/11/2013 7:02:53 PM
I got GE tonight! :D
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#43proudlyhated87(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 10:32:09 AM
drophyghost posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...
Anyone here add me?

K ^ ^
What´s your FC?

In my signature.
---
IGNs: 56-Hyper, Sovereign/RC, Vectra/SR* ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
Check out my YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#44xXAISPXxPosted 10/20/2013 1:39:38 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
I got GE tonight! :D

I'll look forward to seeing you online!
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#45D0nTaseMeBr0Posted 10/20/2013 9:14:29 PM
ProudlyHated74 posted...
If any of you C2 guys add me, let me know and I'll add you as soon as possible.

Hehehaha.. no. No thanks lil buddy.

SrChronic posted...
Have it, used to post on the GE board, and got as far as i could before boredom set in. First off, the GE board wasn't that welcoming or friendly back when i first posted. No regulars where willing to exchange FCs with me when i first posted other than some of the less known guys that hardly played. I used to party up with my cousin but when he stopped playing it got pretty boring. Not to mention the masty, proximity, and noob tube spamming that i experienced. That game is far from balanced. I mean i get that they invested their time to get to level 56 and they deserve those weapons but there wasnt a match where my screen wasnt shaking from all the damn explosions. I think i got to like level 38 and just couldn't take it anymore. I have to give the GE guys props for sticking it out.

MK n FoX clams are recrootin. Give it a go.
---
If all Jmys accounts get banned. He can have this one.